27 W'S, 26 FINISHES

NBK is like the Anti-GSP.

What I would give to hear BB close the show by screaming "AND NEW........................"

17 days, knock his block off Carlos, 170 needs some new blood.

MY GOD THIS VIOLENCE!!!!!

Im a big fan of Carlos, good luck to him and cool highlight.

Awesome vid

And the only fight he didn't finish was against Ellenberger who has proven to be a total stud and Condit came back from getting clobbered in the first to come back and win the fight.

Took out uberprospect Rory in Canada

Made Dan Hardy plank upside down in England.

Ended the Stungun hype by leaving him crosseyed in Vegas.

Now it's time to end the boringest title reign in UFC history, surpassing Tim Sylvia's run at HW.

suess - war NBK!

not sure if serious

GSP WINS RATHER EASILY

i had no idea he'd only been to two decisions in 32 fights.

edit: 3 decisions

Cool, I'm a fan. I'm also a GSP fan. I can't wait for this fight. I think it's going to be a good show.

chesty_1775 -  GSP WINS RATHER EASILY

Never would have expected you of all people to pick against a minority.

Love watching Carlos fight. Never boring!

McCorklemyHero -

Wait what? Phone Post

Sub for vid Phone Post

IF he beats gsp, he'll just be keeping the belt warm until macdonald gets his rematch

don't be rorried homey

Mr. Blonde - 
McCorklemyHero -

Wait what? Phone Post
If you've read the OG pretty much ever what I said should require zero explanation.

DamnSevern - IF he beats gsp, he'll just be keeping the belt warm until macdonald gets his rematch

don't be rorried homey

Backne has a long ways to go before he reaches a title shot.

I like CC, awesome exciting fighter, but...

RNC by Team Quest member Pat Healy

Lost to Jake Ellenburger-bad ass wrestler

Lost to Jake Shields-elite wrestler/grappler

He's fighting GSP, arguably the best mma wrestler in the business.  Don't be surprised if his is a decision win for GSP.  

D241 -  I like CC, awesome exciting fighter, but...

RNC by Team Quest member Pat Healy

Lost to Jake Ellenburger-bad ass wrestler

Lost to Jake Shields-elite wrestler/grappler

He's fighting GSP, arguably the best mma wrestler in the business.  Don't be surprised if his is a decision win for GSP.  
Shields and Healy were both over 5 years ago and he beat Ellenberger who is a total monster...but I'm never surprised if any GSP fight is a decision win for GSP.

suess - 
DamnSevern - 
suess - war NBK!

not sure if serious

I love me some NBK and would be absolutely ok with him winning :P 
Well that sucks, half of my joy from a NBK win was going to be the image of you crying dancing in my brain...I may not even go to Vegas now :(

Big GSP fan, but if Carlos can pull this off I would not be too upset. Only my Canadian pride would suffer a bit.

But really, GSP seems unstoppable. Say what you want about struggling against Shields, but even with the eyepoke he was still able to work his game for 3 more rounds.

Also there is no way GSP is going to give Condit the chances he gave Shields. This might look like a more competitive version of GSPs fight with Hardy.

Question for the GSP haters: what would you think GSP knocked out Condit? I'm not trying to troll/antagonize, but people are sleeping on GSPs standup lately and I think it's time for him to surprise some people. Would you finally give the guy some credit? (this is more aimed at people who say he can't finish anymore) Phone Post