29lbs in 40days... Doable?

You can do it. Phone Post 3.0

In for the Chris Brennan thread Phone Post 3.0

I don't get to the computer much, my email is markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com I appreciate you helping me out Phone Post 3.0

you can pretty much water cut 29lbs...

with a little over a month, you could actually lose some bodyfat, making it easier...

BshMstr - you can pretty much water cut 29lbs...

with a little over a month, you could actually lose some bodyfat, making it easier...
LOL Phone Post 3.0

MrZipplokk -

Talk to McCorkle. He's made some pretty amazing cuts.

Who wants to talk to that bum!! Phone Post 3.0

Easy, youve got a lil bit of extra weight on you anyway. Just depends how much of your camp you want to dedicate to losing/sucking weight as opposed to training technique. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - 

LOL Phone Post 3.0

what so "LOL" about that?

super-hydration and carb depletion can give a guy this size almost a drop in 23 lbs in a week... or did you not know that?

BshMstr -
Frames4Life - 

LOL Phone Post 3.0

super-hydration and carb depletion can give a guy this size almost a drop in 23 lbs in a week... or did you not know that?
Is this what you are suggesting for OP? Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - 
BshMstr -
Frames4Life - 

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Is this what you are suggesting for OP? Phone Post 3.0

i'd suggest that for the OP and anybody else doing weigh-in's the day prior, among other things.

why, what do you suggest?

athsportsnutrition - Mark PM me your email address. I'll send you a text book that we use. It's doable but you'll want to start ASAP to let your body adjust. Phone Post 3.0
Could I get a copy too? :) Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I did 35 in 28 days and felt great. Phone Post 3.0

This place is a huge help thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

I did 22 in four days... Bit in fat and had it to lose Phone Post 3.0

But I'm* Phone Post 3.0

I'm here for you guys when you need to gain it all back & fast!

I did 25lb n 32hrs Phone Post 3.0

Weidman lost 32 in 9 days for his fight against Demian Maia. He did say it did hurt his performance and he was visibly spent. Phone Post

I think it will be tough. It all depends on how much "extra" weight you are carrying. I dropped 25 pounds in a little over 30 days for a grappling tournament, with about 15 coming from a week-of cut; I also have quite a bit of said "extra" weight. Phone Post 3.0