29lbs in 40days... Doable?

My brother dropped from 218 to 186 in a week for a short notice fight. Its tough, but managable if you can gut it out mentally Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
athsportsnutrition - Mark PM me your email address. I'll send you a text book that we use. It's doable but you'll want to start ASAP to let your body adjust. Phone Post 3.0
Could I get a copy too? :) Phone Post 3.0
Yup send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com and I'll forward it to you. Phone Post 3.0

Sent you the book Mark, it's a real scientific approach to losing fat that will help you get in range to do a water cut. Last thing you want to do is mess around guessing about stuff. You want to calculate your lean body mass and your necessary nutrients to rapidly cut fat to get within range to do a water cut. Too much to type out but give the book a read. Can't vouch for the book enough if you want to lose weight safely, quickly, and precisely. Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna give it the college try lol, starting to get a diet in place, working extra hard in the gym, and gonna run treadmill after every practice to get the fats a burning hope to document some of it for you guys Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

athsportsnutrition -
StephenLangdown -
athsportsnutrition - Mark PM me your email address. I'll send you a text book that we use. It's doable but you'll want to start ASAP to let your body adjust. Phone Post 3.0
Yup send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com and I'll forward it to you. Phone Post 3.0
Emailed you. Cheers Phone Post 3.0

Mark Krumrine - I'm gonna give it the college try lol, starting to get a diet in place, working extra hard in the gym, and gonna run treadmill after every practice to get the fats a burning hope to document some of it for you guys Phone Post 3.0
Sounds right pal, you've got plenty of time. You can do this without doing anything dramatic or killing yourself. Phone Post 3.0

athsportsnutrition - 
StephenLangdown -

anyway I could get that as well not a pro but would like cutting to go as smooth as possible

I went from 191 to 161 in 30 days. It's was hard but I actually had the best cardio ever in a fight. Idk why but I felt great. Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams -
athsportsnutrition - 
StephenLangdown -

anyway I could get that as well not a pro but would like cutting to go as smooth as possible

Sure bro, just send me an email or PM me your email address. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I lost 27 in three days to make 145 and won via sub in the third round. I was very tired, but was winning all three rounds. You should be able to do this and feel great.

Some fighters claim to cut 30 lbs in just two days. Personally I don't buy it.

Attila - Some fighters claim to cut 30 lbs in just two days. Personally I don't buy it.

Salt water baths or saunas can get it done if before you're properly hydrated and have low sodium counts. Sodium is the killer for the last few days because it holds on to your water. But this is not the best way and can cause "Rumble Repercussions" (working on a trademark for that).