3 "Fight of the Night" bonuses awarded...

UFC.com just posted on their Twitter account:

Three Fight of The Night awards go to Sanchez-Guida, Lytle-Burns, and Stevenson-Diaz.

Submission of the Night went to Jason Dent for his victory over Cameron Dollar.

Knock out of the Night went to Tomasz Drwal for his win over Mike Ciesnolevicz.

Yeah I was very surprised at Stevenson/Diaz. It was a good fight for sure, but no FOTN, imo.

Regardless it is nice to see the UFC step up and reward all that they feel deserve it.

True^^^

Can't complain that they're giving too many bonuses. Nice move.

Giving Lytle and Burns a bonus for that fight is a joke. No technique sloppy brawl.

ZeroTime - Giving Lytle and Burns a bonus for that fight is a joke. No technique sloppy brawl.

Who gives a shit, it was entertaining and they are obviously trying to award people for putting on the kinds of things they want to see in their shows.

Mr4NIK8R - Regardless it is nice to see the UFC step up and reward all that they feel deserve it.

Agreed. Jesus, first people bitch about fighters not making enough, then they bitch when they get bonuses. WTF?

GenericAmerican - 
ZeroTime - Giving Lytle and Burns a bonus for that fight is a joke. No technique sloppy brawl.

Who gives a shit, it was entertaining and they are obviously trying to award people for putting on the kinds of things they want to see in their shows.

Entertaining for the drunken crowd, sure. That's why we have guys like Gurgel.

vtfd cry baby

I'm good with Diaz and Joe in there. I was on the ege of my seat the whole fight. Good scrap by both not a dull moment in the fight, IMO!

Stevenson Diaz???

Stevenson looked ill and drained before the fight, at the weigh ins etc but he put on a clinic of how to kick someones ass. Damn right he deserved a bonus, looked like a completely different guy to his last fight.

I think they need to come up with a new performance related bonus that is awarded to fighters who have a great showing even if the fight they were in wasn't that competitive.

Nate Diaz did not deserve a bonus but Wilks' performance did warrant one.

I would make it 50-60% of whatever FOTN bonus is and you would see 2 or 3 fighters get it each show.

How about just bumping and guarantying the purses? 

Then, you won't see juijitsu and grappling experts resort to "sloppy" kickboxing, in hopes of doubling (or more) the purse they obtain.

Were the bonuses stil 60k for this show?

Even though Stevenson controlled most of the fight there were a few times I thought Diaz would pull out the win and also thought Joe had Nate sinched with the guillotine.

suspenseful entertaining fight.

I liked Diego VS Guida, but at no time did I fee Guida was close to finishing Diego.

Of all the fights Diaz VS Stevenson was the most back and forth and exciting.

Lytle pisses me off so much cause he fights so stupidly. If his life depended on this fight he would have hit Burns taken him down and pounded or submitted him.

Great fights are desperate fights. Lytle needs to remember this

I hate everyone who bitches about what fighters get paid...you bitch when they don't make enough, then you bitch when they pay a bonus to a fight you didn't think deserved it. You whiny cunts are never happy.

Great. They were all good fights in their own way. Ground battle, standup brawl, and just out a f'n war. Great news for 6 great fighters...