$300 to win Sasquatch Tournament!

Guys,

We are currently looking for 3 more guys to compete in our 4 man tournament to win $300! The date of this tournament is April 26th, 2008, and the location is Davenport, Iowa.

This will be our "LOCK-NESS" Division, which will be NO time limit- SUBMISSION ONLY!

We are looking for guys around 200 lbs. (although, we will consider EVERYONE, regardless of weight).

If you are interested, please email me at BZLJJ@AOL.COM, or sasquatchopen@gmail.com!

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK! :)

ttt

I'm confused.  Sasquatch, Loch Ness, no way these mystery beasts come out for $300.  I would like to see a 4 man round robin with Sasquatch, Loch Ness, a Chupacabra and the Jersey Devil.

"$300 whole dollars?  That is HUGE! "

When local grapplers usually have to pay 30-80 dollars to participate in a tournament, yes it is huge.

TTT

ttt

Bob Sapp, Antonio Silva, Hong Man Choi, Zuluzinho

Elias is correct! ;)

This is strictly grappling. We aren't looking to make anyone rich, just add a little bit of a "higher" level division so our other competitors can enjoy watching it. It also gives these guys a chance to showcase their skills, or promote their own schools! :)

ttt for more responses :)

ttt

ttt

I am getting some very good replies from some very good grapplers. I know the money situation isn't great, as we are just starting out, but I am very suprised at the level of guys that are still interested. It almost makes me want to up the ante, and go to an 8 man division! ;) lol

I'd be all for an 8 man tourney. The more matches the better.

Nick,

You just may get your wish! ;) Details coming in the next few days!

ttt for MORE :)

i could possibly be in depending on IFL dates for 2008 if they would ever release the schedule!

Mike and Nick are lucky I'm still recovering from a knee injury. jk :-)

TTT

Mike and I just called eachother and were discussing our good fortunate that is your injury.

Did you ever post pics of the last show or what?

hahaha...no doubt...hope the rehab is very painful

TTT for my schools tourney!!!!