35 year old Red Belt... Seriously???

I smell Tom Fuckery's anus....

The real question is, "How much did he pay for his belt?" Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

mister_sticks - The real question is, "How much did he pay for his belt?" Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Ok.

I think a poster above revealed it...

But: the "red belt" seems to have invented his own "ju-jujitsu" style (sorta like japaneese ju jitsu or such)

And have himself the red belt...

It's like it started a new form of kickboxing. And have myself a black belt after some sort of years Phone Post 3.0

IN

quality - If you read the article, he started his own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu federation. He is Brazilian, the style he practices is Jiu Jitsu. He is the founder so he is a 10th degree in his Brazilian style of Jiu Jitsu.

By looking at that YouTube video maybe he wants to share his poor mans style of Jiu Jitsu that happens to be Brazilian to the favelas. While you have a lot of the BJJ practioners trying to coach more affluent students.

Perfect.

I just invented my own style of jiu jitsu and I'm now a redbelt.  Who else wants one?

Could be good, I'm in

clattymine - 
quality - If you read the article, he started his own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu federation. He is Brazilian, the style he practices is Jiu Jitsu. He is the founder so he is a 10th degree in his Brazilian style of Jiu Jitsu.

By looking at that YouTube video maybe he wants to share his poor mans style of Jiu Jitsu that happens to be Brazilian to the favelas. While you have a lot of the BJJ practioners trying to coach more affluent students.

Perfect.

I just invented my own style of jiu jitsu and I'm now a redbelt.  Who else wants one?

I'll take one.

If you see how the martial arts world runs you slap a few names together from different styles ninfagkwonjitsu and now you have a new style. Since you are the founder you are automatically 10th degree or you can make up your own belt system with pink being the highest rank. To make it even more legit you start your own federation or you get the blessing from a federation (usually for a small fee) and they will even print you out a certificate saying they back you.

Does this mean you are legit and will become rich getting students? Probably not.

I got a Jiu Jitsu Red Belt. I was white a year ago but now I wear the red proudly. It's not as hard as you think. Just wash it with a brand new Red Hoodie on Hot water from the store and Viola! Phone Post 3.0

I got mine from LangJitsu

in

IN SON, I'm not bowing to your fucking sensei either.

In for hilarity at man touch color clothing club fight

clattymine -

Perfect.

PayPal? Phone Post 3.0

Didn't know Gracie University had a post-doc program. Phone Post 3.0