4.5 million PPV buys in the US?

BrckNoHitBk -
RKing85 - 0% chance this fight beats Money/Pac.

You do realize boxing people who don't care about MMA will not be watching right??? This fight is seen as such a joke by boxing-but not mma fans.

It will do under 2.5 million.

Wrong. Boxing people will absolutely tune in to watch Floyd get his 50th. I love how you guys are acting like you know more about the boxing business and what will sell then Floyd does. Probably the same people saying it's never going to happen.

Go read a boxing message board and get back to me.

5 million +

They better put on a proper undercard

TzTinkle - They better put on a proper undercard

Undercard of the century is needed. 

1.75m tops no one cares about this shit but McGregor cockriders!

It's going to be expensive but I will probably watch. I respect what conor brings to the table.

BrckNoHitBk - 

You do realize boxing people who don't care about MMA will not be watching right??? This fight is seen as such a joke by boxing-but not mma fans.

Wrong. Boxing people will absolutely tune in to watch Floyd get his 50th. I love how you guys are acting like you know more about the boxing business and what will sell then Floyd does. Probably the same people saying it's never going to happen.

"Boxing guys" will not, but casual/rich casual "boxing fans" might.

no- cuz motherfuckers r gonna steal it

TzTinkle - They better put on a proper undercard

It's a boxing card.

So there won't be.

RKing85 -
TzTinkle - They better put on a proper undercard

It's a boxing card.

So there won't be.

I was hoping for some other MMA star on the undercard, even if its only Holly Holm.

They better not price it too high. Could be a foolish, greedy mistake.

5 mil plus. 

Mutant - 1.75m tops no one cares about this shit but McGregor cockriders!

Sour grapes.  Only faggots like you talk shit about this fight.  The rest of the world digs it and will be buying it. 

PS: Even you and your faggot friends will be buying it.  Maybe not you but the faggots with money will 

MMA Playwright - The talking heads are speculating that the cost of the PPV will be either $100 or $125.

If it's $125, they will not be maximizing their potential revenue, imo.

What do you think is the equilibrium point? 3.5M buys at $125 is equal to 4.375M buys at $100. With this much revenue at stake I'm confident a team of statisticians are on the job. 

It will be over 5 million. The press push thats about to begin will be unlike anything we have ever seen. People who hate boxing, but love mma will buy. People who hate mma, but love boxing will buy. People who dont give a shit about combat sports will buy. They are about to make a fuck load of money.

MMA Playwright - $125 would be ridiculous. They'd better put BLAF vs. Wesley Snipes on the undercard.

Would totally pay $125 just for BLAF v Snipes alone. 

It wont do well with audiences that actually know what they are watching.

What a lame way for Mayweather to equal Marcianos record also.

It is a stupid fight.

Mutant - 1.75m tops no one cares about this shit but McGregor cockriders!

lol cmon.. got family talking about this and they don't follow boxing or MMA closely.

BrckNoHitBk -

Definately the same people saying it would never happen.