4.5 million PPV buys in the US?

Mutant - 1.75m tops no one cares about this shit but McGregor cockriders!

Hahaha.

It's the Old Maid himself! Mutant is the Mr. Mom of the Fight Fans Against Gaelic Sportsman coalition. FAGS for short. 

I could not believe the people talking about this at work today. People who never, ever talk about any sports at all, much less combat sports.

Quoting your bullshit to bump it all when it does 4.5m buys + 

You clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I have people who I know watch neither boxing or MMA all over facebook posting shit about this fight announcement.

Any true boxing fan isn't going to skip seeing Marcianos record being broken. Every MMA fan is going to watch this live, whether they admit it or lie to themselves. 

I don't think 5 million buys is an exaggeration. We'll see :)

The price point will be $139, and will get 5.16 million buys.

JohnMc1 - No way. Boxing fans see this as just a squash match for Mayweather and MMA fans are the ones that pirate the events.

It becomes a bit more than a 'squash match' when the entire sport is about to have the ultimate record broken... like I said, we'll see

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
JohnMc1 - No way. Boxing fans see this as just a squash match for Mayweather and MMA fans are the ones that pirate the events.

It becomes a bit more than a 'squash match' when the entire sport is about to have the ultimate record broken... like I said, we'll see

Lol@being able to place a wager on the over/under.  

Malvert the Janitor -

Hahaha.

It's the Old Maid himself! Mutant is the Mr. Mom of the Fight Fans Against Gaelic Sportsman coalition. FAGS for short. 

FAGS describes McGregor fans perfectly since constantly have his cock down your throat.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

You clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I have people who I know watch neither boxing or MMA all over facebook posting shit about this fight announcement.

Any true boxing fan isn't going to skip seeing Marcianos record being broken. Every MMA fan is going to watch this live, whether they admit it or lie to themselves. 

If it does that much good for them or just means a lot of stupid fucks bought into this shit show!

This fight is bigger than boxing and mma. The undercard is what will bring in the boxing fans.

i will be buying it no matter the cost, outside party for all my friends to get out and come over, worth every $

CavRyda - 
DanChow - Projected 5 millions buys, boxing fans will be ecstatic with the outcome, MMA fans not at all.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/591f143534911b1f008b4f9a-1201/sports%20cod%205-19-17.png

Any charts of the predictions compared to the actual buys?

Mayweather will do what he always does, back pedal and counter.

Today this fight does 2.5-3mil ppv buys... After the next 8 weeks of Conor McGregor promotions... Probably around 4mil.  

I feel like the 'break even is 2million.  That is how many PPV buys are needed in order for Mayweather to make 150million and Conor to make 75million just about.  If you consider the gate is probably going to be around 60-70 million.

Does anyone have any inside information on how much money the UFC is getting out of this.  What is their % cut from Conor?

Mutant -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

If it does that much good for them or just means a lot of stupid fucks bought into this shit show!

Excuse ready prepared haha. Incredible. At least stick to your bullshit.

Lights Out Lurker -
Blunted Ninja - This fight is bigger than boxing and mma. The undercard is what will bring in the boxing fans.
Boxing undercards are the worst. You buy a boxing ppv for one fight and that fight takes forever to get there and it"s on at like midnight....And always goes 12 boring rounds. God I hope Conor wins

Sounds like an MMA undercard for the average viewer.

No one buys MMA PPVs for #14 ranked whoTheFuckIsThatGuy either.

First fight is back and forth war: Floyd wins

4 million buys.

Second fight Conor catches him in the 5th.

5.5 million buys.

rubber match: Floyd wins

7 million buys.

Ffloyd and Conor have earned over a billion dollars between them by the time it's all over.

TFK_likatiga -

First fight is back and forth war: Floyd wins

4 million buys.

Second fight Conor catches him in the 5th.

5.5 million buys.

rubber match: Floyd wins

7 million buys.

Ffloyd and Conor have earned over a billion dollars between them by the time it's all over.

If this comes true and you put money down, you could be a multi millionarie yourself.

100 bucks is chump change.