5 reasons why, GSP & Khabib would have beaten the other

Sorry,

GSP got finished in his third and tenth UFC fight.

How come Khabib didn’t?

Was Matt Serra that good or? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Also, imagine being such an elite poster like myself that saying 3th instead of 3rd was the biggest get anyone has gotten on me since I joined that had everybody celebrating :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m not complaining though because the GOAT poster should be held to GOAT standards.

If Jones wasn’t on roids he wouldn’t be the same fighter, and he still got beaten and bloodied up by Gus, Reyes and Santos even being a filthy cheat.

Shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same breath as Khabib.

This thread is basically the entire forum against JackMerridew.

2 Likes

And Jack Merridew somehow winning all of the exchanges as per usual.

What can I say?

I’m a one-man army.

This happened before the Oliveira fight as well with so many people telling me how wrong I was for saying Islam would run him over, and then we saw how I called the fight exactly as it would happen down to the round.

The same would happen here with a hypothetical prime GSP vs. Khabib or Islam match.

Tim Robinson No GIF by The Lonely Island

Literally Grasping At Straws Reaching GIF - Literally ...

1 Like

It’s going to be good to see Khabib in the winning corner at nearly event cross promotion for the next decade or longer extending his legacy while GSP mows lawns in Quebec.

Umar fighting this month and Islam next month btw

No, GSP is not Olivera. Khabib was a weight bully and never even stepped up once to try and fight welterweight in UFC.

Khabib never fought a top opponent until he was 25-0

7 Likes

Oh god stop with the weight bully bullshit

Every fighter cuts weight. You know who doesn’t cut weight? Colby Covington. And that’s why he’ll never be champ. He can’t beat Usman. Or Khamzat. But he can beat just about everyone at LW other than perhaps Islam

1 Like

I dont need to grasp straws. I admit both are great. Only one of us is dick riding so hard they forgot fractions.

1 Like

Nobody cares lol.

1 Like

Wow. Really shows that Khabib had a padded record. Pretty sad actually.

he literally has +2 or 3 alt accounts, it uses them to start/continue discussion or back himself up.

has threads that ONLY him posts and nobody wrote a single post
100% delusional, fanboy that is +25yo but acts 10
repeats himself with same post almost in every ~fifth post
dude has mental problems thats 100% too,

if you didn’t noticed at this point, most people here avoids having discussion with him, its the same circle always

1 Like

Nobody cares? lol You mean like about GSP compared to Khabib? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Islam was involved in the biggest fight of the year for real fight fans in 2022 and now holds on to the most prestigious belt in MMA and is on the verge of being the p4p #1 fighter in the world.

Maybe you should watch a different sport if you don’t like Dagestani fighters (your new champs).

Can you actually prove any of this or is this just the insane ramblings of my biggest groupie turned stalker? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Like for real tho it is kinda weird with how people do that. I dont care one way or the other about what you do or how many accounts you have but i dont really see the thrill of it. But im not hating man. Do what makes you happy.

And Khabib is awesome. You dont have to preach about how great he is. Dudes is one if the best to ever do it and his MMA grappling is maybe the best ever. So much so that he didnt really need a back up plan in case it didnt work.

But that may be the reason why he never moved up. He didnt want to risk having his grappling shut down and his stand up exposed by the bigger guys that knew how to counter grapple and crack you on the chin. Khabib was so good that he never really had to adjust and go to plan b, c, d, etc.

Going up in weight, eventually the smaller grappler will have to find another way to win when the weight negates some of his skill.

Khabib wasnt bad on his feet but he was mid af. In a stand up fight, personally, i think Georges bust Nurmy up with his varied attacks stemming from his jab.

Again its just my opinion but GSP was the bigger more well rounded fighter and if khabib couldnt hold him down, then GSP out points him standing in a boring ass decision. More than likely its a boring ass decision no matter who wins.

I think MMA guys should retire when they are financially set for life and have not taken too much damage. It does not take the amount of money to live well in Dagi that it does in say, Canada. Khabib is very, very rich and was never even cut in a fight. Even without the promise to his Mom. He was smart to get out and go into other businesses. I would not blame Islam if he can do the same thing. Too many guys fritter away their money and the have to fight too long so when they do leave their bodies pay the price for the rest of their shortened lives.

How did you just write a bible about me having multiple accounts when there is zero evidence to back that up other than word of some creepy stalker? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I can do that too. You’re an alt account!

Do you consider that proof?