$54.95

OneGloveJimmerson - Invite 6 friends who bring 10 bucks apiece, you supply pizza and an case of beer. They want more beer then they bring it.

The winning combo. Hot wings may ease negotiations.

If only I had that many friends. Phone Post

Sandy Pantz - Prices will only go down if people stop paying.

No. Prices will stay the same and they will chase some gimmick until they run into the ground.

Most dealers charge 60. Phone Post

I wonder how much money is lost on streams due to people refusing to pay $50+ ? Phone Post

Go to a bar and watch it. My locally sports bar has their wing nights on Saturday to 40 bucks covers my entrance to ppv plus I feast gorge on obscene amounts of hot wings. Phone Post

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -
Sho_Gunn - I think comcast charges $10 to order the hd version. So more like $64.95

44.95 SD

54.95 HD

At least that's what it is where I live, maybe bigger markets charge more.

Same for me Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Got MMAlk - I think it is only 44.95 off of ufc.tv. When i order i get it there, and hook my laptop up to my TV. I still get HD, multiple camera angles, and I can rewind to labeled "significant" moments in the fight. What sucks is I only have it for 24 hours to re-watch. Phone Post

That does suck. If they gave it to you for longer I would probably do that instead of directv. Phone Post

Fraps.

I don't though.

I rarely re-watch an entire event more than once. What I do do is re-watch certain fights that I really like multiple times and after about 5-10 times I typically have it stored in the old memory bank (which is pretty low anyways hahahah) Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

I used to be able to DVR them as it was in progress but now my cable provider blocked that option.

The only way to rematch it is to watch the immediate replay and then it's gone forever.

UltimatePower - I used to be able to DVR them as it was in progress but now my cable provider blocked that option.

The only way to rematch it is to watch the immediate replay and then it's gone forever.

Damn that blows Phone Post

Hired Gun - I wonder how much money is lost on streams due to people refusing to pay $50+ ? Phone Post

This is a logical fallacy. It assumes that people would still consume something if it wasn't free. This is the same mindset that lets the MPAA go rampant. Phone Post