600 x 3 DL at 200 lbs.

That is awesome...Very impressive. I don't pull more than about 315 these days. I feel like it's enough for me. Of course I am not competing in P-Lifitng etc.

TAKU

TryhardNobody - OregonChael goes to the gym
Nice Phone Post 3.0

Skinny fucker just pulled 660 tonight. I fucking hate that d bag Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - 660 sounds awesome. Meanwhile if i pulled 660 i would probably still feel weak 24 hrs later and think "maybe if i got 700 id be happy" haha im never happy
He's the same way. And so am I. I thought when I benched 500 I would be happy, an now I just want 600...I thought when I deadlifted 600 I'd be happy, but now I want 650. I thought when I squatted 600 I'd be happy....you get what I'm saying. It's never enough. I bet Benny doesn't sit at the gym an think, "I deadlifted 1015 lbs. I never have to deadlift again", I bet he sits around contemplating how to get 1020.... Phone Post 3.0

Powerful lift bro Phone Post 3.0

That little fuck squatted 500 for a double tonight...I'm gonna cut his throat in his sleep...he's too goddamn small to be that strong.... Phone Post 3.0

itisasitis - Yeah being able to deadlift over 600 must have some really bad side effects. Like having great bone density, crazy grip strength, and a strong capable back.

Wat.

Those don't sound too bad to me... quite the opposite.

LOL

LiftorDie - That little fuck squatted 500 for a double tonight...I'm gonna cut his throat in his sleep...he's too goddamn small to be that strong.... Phone Post 3.0

lol