62yr Old Jiu Jitsu Practitioner Was Attacked Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzB1UBugwJM

3 Likes

90% of the OG will tell you that martial arts training isn't needed....

Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

Without a gun most OGers are 350 pound pussies. 

1 Like
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

A gun will also get you put in jail, if not it will be mighty expensive for that lawyer 

2 Likes
Bend The Knee -
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

A gun will also get you put in jail, if not it will be mighty expensive for that lawyer 

Not if you don't live in a pussy state 

1 Like

LOL at "I bit em, I bit the FUCK OUT OF EM"

I love it 

3 Likes

He bit the fuck out of that huge fluffy motherfucker!

1 Like
Non N00B -
Bend The Knee -
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

So if someone attacks you in your state without a weapon, you can use deadly force??

My state is VERY anti-gun, left

1 Like
Non N00B - 

LOL at "I bit em, I bit the FUCK OUT OF EM"

I love it 

He says he’s too old for this shit but he did great. MF’r is yoked too. I hope I look like that at 60. Ol’ boy has gotta work on the cardio tho.

1 Like

lol at the action film line, I'm too old for this shit 

You could hear the adrenaline dump in his voice. Glad he's OK

Pops was yoked. Dude was high or mental for trying that with him. I’m not a biter but that guy got of light imo. I woulda took too poisition and busted him up a bit before the choke.

That’s the Beauty or grappling arts. The moment you get total control and you can feel your oppenents body go “oh shit I’m fucked” before he even knows it. 

dangerous in the wrong hands. 

like I said he got off light. 

1 Like

How do you BJJ guys get the choke without having the fear of suffocating someone? They always say the choke puts them to sleep but I would be deathly afraid to do that to someone fearing maybe it would kill them. You are basically stopping them from breathing. What if in a street fight like this the poor asshole that got beat up, has a pre existing condition or is so high on drugs it would be easy to kill the guy like Floyd's case. Scary situation. Good thing they had CCtv footage. This old dude was exactly terrified of his future in case the guy was dead. 

sureshock - 

How do you BJJ guys get the choke without having the fear of suffocating someone? They always say the choke puts them to sleep but I would be deathly afraid to do that to someone fearing maybe it would kill them. You are basically stopping them from breathing. What if in a street fight like this the poor asshole that got beat up, has a pre existing condition or is so high on drugs it would be easy to kill the guy like Floyd's case. Scary situation. Good thing they had CCtv footage. This old dude was exactly terrified of his future in case the guy was dead. 

Some chokes can be blood or air chokes depending on how you apply them, like for example, guillotines.

The danger with any choke is applying it for too long. The danger with air chokes, specifically, is crushing/damaging the windpipe, which means even if you let go your opponent can no longer breath and would require a tracheotomy to breath at that point.

I think given how frequently people are choked in MMA and how infrequently someone’s windpipe is crushed (never?), you pretty much have nothing unique to worry about with air chokes in the street. Same with blood chokes, just keep calm and let go when your opponent goes out.

2 Likes
Bend The Knee - 

Id say his squat rake training helped him more.

Gancho Al HĂ­gado -
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

Without a gun most OGers are 350 pound pussies. 

Yep, giant bitches who cant throw a punch and need a gun just like the faggy kids who shoot up a school because they got picked on.

1 Like
Bend The Knee -
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

Not if you have self defense insurance, which I highly recommend anyone that has a CCW to have. 

The video is still bad ass nonetheless. 

Bend The Knee -
Non N00B -
Bend The Knee -
Dead President -
Bend The Knee -

A gun will do just fine.

So if someone attacks you in your state without a weapon, you can use deadly force??

My state is VERY anti-gun, left

Florida. Yes. As long as you don't START the fight. Mutual combat and being attacked are not the same thing 

And will be charged with using a choke hold....