80's Hollywood Action Star MMA Tourney. Who wins?

You have a Steven Seagal (7th Dan Black belt Aikido), Jean Claude Van-Damm (bb in Shotokan), Chuck Norris (to many belts to list), Wesley Snipes(5th D bb Shotokan, 2nd D bb Hapkido),Jet Li(Master of Wushu), Jackie Chan(bb in Hapkido), and Dolph Lundgren (3rd D bb Karate). In a 8 man 1 night tourney. UFC 1 rules. All at current age and shape. Who wins? Phone Post

Chuck by bb in Judo/BJJ, unless one of these guys is a really good wrestler?

ChrisBJJ - Chuck by bb in Judo/BJJ, unless one of these guys is a really good wrestler?

Chuck has ground advantage but is oldest now. Seagal and JCVD have ground work experience but Seagal has more grappling experience than JCVD. Phone Post

Chuck Norris. Even though he sought out the Gracies and helped make people aware of BJJ, they knew when he was on his feet and bouncing around, he was not to be fucked with.

I did the Seagall ponytail thing when I was a much younger man because he was such a badass, but Seagall didn't have nothing on Chuck.

Thinking 'Hmmm, I've been karate champ forever and no on here can even come close to kicking my ass, I'd better search the planet for people that might be able to put up a fight.' is so badass it's beyond badass, and that's exactly what Chuck Motherfucking Norris did.

My man

Chuck Norris was into BJJ before it was cool.

I think Dolph takes it. I know weird answer but I think his size takes affect over smaller older opponents. Phone Post

Chuck in either timeframe. The only difference is how easy it would be for him to run through those guys.

Jcvd and dolph both had full contact kickboxing careers and jcvd has recorded wins over decent opponents Phone Post

funny gifs

CHUCK NORRIS FTW by being most well rounded.  Plus he has a feared beard, meaning he can't be KO'd.

snipes or lundgren would realistically win, and where's arnie - his style is too raw, shovin fists and rammin down your throat since 1969

^Fukken saved

iamarealamerican - snipes or lundgren would realistically win, and where's arnie - his style is too raw, shovin fists and rammin down your throat since 1969

I only used stars with actual experience or Black belts. If not Rocky Balboa would have won by now Phone Post

Noriyuki Morita wins as an alternate!!

War Mr Miyagi Phone Post

This all the mother fucking way. If not by sub by spinning backfist ko.

I quoted 6uldv idk what happened lol.

Bruce Willis Phone Post

McCauley culkin maybe?.. Or chuck Norris ,too close to call between them Phone Post

Anybody that has really looked into these guys knows that Chuck would win hands down.. There is a valid reason why there is so many Chuck Norris jokes out there. The guy is about as legit as one could get.

The highlander. He killed the krogan and absorbed his power. Kinda like when Gsp absorbed matt Hughes and became the dominant force at 170 Phone Post

fapout -
ChrisBJJ - Chuck by bb in Judo/BJJ, unless one of these guys is a really good wrestler?

wait..is this taking place in the 80's? If so, Chuck...if present day JCVD

In the 80s Chuck had such a VAST background that he would have fucked dudes up. But he's 72 now and while still in great shape I think age hurts him. In their physical primes or even in the 80s chuck destroys. Phone Post