99% of Ariel's content is now an attack on Dana/UFC

There’s no doubt that Ariel can be hypocritical, vengeful and at times downright annoying. But he’s still the best “reporter” in MMA.

Nobody does better interviews.

(I’m not including Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell because they don’t do them consistently)

2 Likes

That’s a bummer I like dc and Helwani but don’t really care to much for either of their shows separately

I like Dana and Ariel, plus Ariel’s uncle Gad Saad is awesome.

1 Like

I think entry level fighters should get more money but I think like all jobs, performance, what you bring & length of service should determine how much you get paid.

• When you commit a crime, you spend every cent on a Lawer to get off.
  • When fighters turn professional, they seem to get the most shitty manager to do the negotiations for them & then complain about being underpaid.

entry level fighters are replacement level minor leaguers. THey can be replaced by fighters from any promotion.

GUys like COnor who bring in 1.5-2 million viewers are easily the most underpaid. and I don’t really feel the need to go to bat for someone like him.

1 Like

Low level fighters are paid well compared to say boxing. They are easily replaced by any promotion, it’s the chance to be great they take on.

1 Like

Yes, how dare the fighters you watch and root for make more money… what weasel he must be for wanting that…

This is a terrible argument, both boxers and MMA fighters can be underpaid at the same time

1 Like

He should just refuse to interview Colby on the basis that Colby is a dickhead

He’s a Sleepy Joe supporter

Still going strong

Jew got to be kidding me