A message to the UG

I hear I have been getting alot of support on the UG an I have not been on here much at all lately.

So, I want to thank you all for that even tho I am slightly shocked. 

I honestly didnt really earn my way back with just 2 fights in two years but i want you all to know I tried everything I could to get fights etc but I  will earn my spot in my upcoming fight which I hear there are still tickets for so yall should go nab some.

I am not good at expressing myself but I will allow this song to do so for me if someone with better Internet skills could post the vid I would much appreciate it.  OH and I want to give a special shout out to DEFENSE Soap that stuff works an makes me smell like a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08WeoqWilRQ

Your the man Todd. Can't wait to see you fight again. Phone Post

Stop your messing around. Ah ahhhh ah. Better think of your future. Ah ahhhh ah.

A message to the UG.

VTFU

Always been a fan Todd. Thanks for stopping in to say what's up and best of luck in your UFC return! Phone Post

Good luck on your second run in the UFC Phone Post

Congrats on the return!

Train hard. Stay focused. Kick some ass!

Hope you kick ass...everyone deserves a second chance!!!

In for another Duffman KO! Phone Post

Ur a fucken beast bra good luck Phone Post

Thank you for your service to our country

Good luck! I enjoy your fights. Need to see more of them in the future. Phone Post

Good to see you back on the UG Todd, and good luck in the future!!!

My cousin (who isnt a super avid mma fan) called me the other night after playing UFC on PS3 and asked "who the fuck is this Todd Duffee guy? I just killed everybody on the game with him! He is BAD!"

LOL!

All the best Todd, back in the win column for new year. Phone Post

Von Doom deserves a lot of credit too. I like to think the UG can get shit done, and this is proof we can. The powers that be snoop around here fo sho. Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - Stop your messing around. Ah ahhhh ah. Better think of your future. Ah ahhhh ah.

A message to the UG.

vtfu!!! first thing I thought of

Jobe Watson the Bomber - Von Doom deserves a lot of credit too. I like to think the UG can get shit done, and this is proof we can. The powers that be snoop around here fo sho. Phone Post

This and good luck duffman ... Phone Post

Jobe Watson the Bomber - Von Doom deserves a lot of credit too. I like to think the UG can get shit done, and this is proof we can. The powers that be snoop around here fo sho. Phone Post

This for sure
And good luck on your first fight back Duffee, and another run in the UFC. Phone Post