A Note to Rogan from LeBell

ttt

TTT for Rogan

KidJustice,

Next fight?

ttt

When did Bruce Lee fight Joe Rogan?

bleier, I just started training at a high level again. I'm training with the intention of being available for short time callups for any promoter who needs a quick 185 opponent.

"Steven Segal is a wonderful human being and martial artist.
- Gene Lebell. "

And that's why Gene choked him out on the set for abusing extras?

Noelle, please tell Gene I can't even accept him calling me his hero as a joke :)

I've been traveling on the road like crazy, but I promise to try to make it to one of his classes soon.

Please send my best wishes,

Joe

Best wishes sent, he says you're family when you come into the dojo.

Hugs,

Noelle

Epic thread.

Looking forward to your show in San Diego this weekend Joe

kicks Ryan in the nutts

lol@ square. Gene is Steven Segal's step bother. They grew up together but were said to hate each other. Gene claims Steven got all the love, and $$ since he was sent to acting school and an expensive MA school while Gene had to learn Judo at the Y.

LOL ... you guys are funny.

Hugs,

Noelle

bhealthy - LOL @ only 1 judo chop. There are at least 3 judo chops.

pfft. whether vertical, horizontal or diagonal, it is still the same chop.

Pernicious - 

Dude you are so dumb. It's not about the angle of the chop it's about your hip placement during the chop. For instance a oshi-gari-amoto-hari-garato is very different than an uchi-mata-yoko-kamate.

Judo Gene is the MAN

DannyOcean - 
Pernicious - 

Dude you are so dumb. It's not about the angle of the chop it's about your hip placement during the chop. For instance a oshi-gari-amoto-hari-garato is very different than an uchi-mata-yoko-kamate.

Kumite-what?

How about getting him on here for a Q&A?

That's a great idea! I'll talk to him today about a Q & A ... awhile back I asked Kirik about giving a forum section to Gene but he must have been hella busy 'cuz I never got a response ... I've always thought Gene had a unique POV and communication style that would lend itself to this site.

I'll keep you abreast of the situation.

Hugs!

Noelle