A Note to Rogan from LeBell

Greatest thread EVA!

DROC

tjmitch - He also said he wants you to use the japanese names for every throw from now on.
+1

psyched for Joe's beard...
hearing from Gene is awesome. It's like a legend sprung to life.

I used to be Noelle LeBell (long story) and then I became Gene's business partner producing GeneLeBell.com (not the current rendition, the new guy made changes), Exec. Prod'd the Gene LeBell Roast, found a ghostwriter to write Gene's book "The Godfather of Grappling", was a ghostwriter myself and proud to have gotten that book published. My ex husband Steve Kim (and father of our son Journey) is a rarity in that he is one of only a very small handful of people to have been given a black belt by Gene and Gokor ... When Gene was asked by Inside Kung Fu to rank the toughest men he knew he said Gokor then Steve Kim ...

I stepped down as president of Gene LeBell Enterprises about 2.5 yrs ago 'cuz a production in Toronto hired me (and I grew up there) so when I got back to Santa Monica about a year ago I decided to become a talent agent after being told by sooooooo many people that I should so while I have always been Gene's advocate I am officially his theatrical agent (handle him for TV and film) and we will always be family.

Whew!

Does that answer your question?

Hugs,

Noelle Kim

yeah, i think sam wrote a book about a him called, "a judoka's heart."

Really? I haven't heard of or read that book and I'd LOVE to!!!

How do I get a copy???

Hugs,

Noelle

ttt for a true martial arts ambassador

Judo Gene!

No, I am NOT Gene's ex wife.

LOL, Gene LeBell rocks. When I met him he was sporting pink hair, how can you not love the guy?

ttt

Nope, not sister (former "daughter in law") ... Gene doesn't even have a sister.

Hugs,

Noelle

Steve is an excellent instructor of Gene's style of grappling. Very fluid with his technique.