A Pictorial History Of Submission

I hadn’t thought about Victor in years! Good question.

Jeff is about the only one left around of the old crowd. He pops in a couple of times a year. I just read a bit about you in an old black belt magazine the other day. Wally jay was challenging you to brace dillman and he’d even pay the seminar fee for you. LOL, it was after one of your scathing letters about the quack dillman. One of the greatest regrets of my life is not suplexing that fool or his flunky moneymaker through the hardwood floor of some high school gymnasium.

1 Like

He did finally send a rep to my class. He was repectful and I let him try the technique. He tried to off balance me by striking/pushing me with his palm on my forehead. When I told him it wasn’t working he struck me fairly hard with his palm. At that point I told him he was starting to anger me (I used different language at the time). That was pretty much the end of it.

1 Like

Was it the moneymaker? He was from somewhere around your part of the world if I recall correctly. And on the legitimate front, Pesek’s grandson wrote a book about him that’s pretty darn good, highly recommended if you haven’t read it.

1 Like

No, it was an obscure BB named Mike Reese who has since passed away.

1 Like

Damn! I hope dilly dally man didn’t dim mak him for failing to perform.

1 Like

A picture from the john pesek book demonstrating a body triangle on a fat shoat. The book is outstanding and well worth picking up, the shoat’s too damn fat to cinch a proper triangle though

1 Like

Sorry I’m so late to the rodeo! I heard a humor that THE scuffler beacon may be on

He sounded once and then submerged back into the Stygian depths

Just stopped back by. I need to check in here more often.

1 Like

Old friend, what are you looking for?
After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended
Under foreign skies
Far away from your own land.

TRUE

Did he ever show back up?