A Prime Tito Ortiz in today's LHW div.?

How would he do against guys like Pereira? Jan? Jamahal Hill?

I’m having a hard time coming up with confident predictions.

Does he take down Alex with ease? Or does Alex play target practice with his enormous noggin’?

Same with Jamahal Hill, Jan.

Not sure he’d be champ. Paul Craig would probably triangle him, but he’d be competitive

3 Likes

I think he could still be the greatest light heavyweight of the night

11 Likes

He would get outstruck by any of the strikers in the div and outgrappled by any of the grapplers. The modern game has evolved way too much

3 Likes

Lose to Jiri, Hill, Ankalaev, Nemkov. Probably beat Jan. Definitely beat Pereira. Beat the next group of guys like Walker, Smith, etc.

1 Like

He’d be champ.

Ank would maybe lay n pray a victory tho

tito-bader

1 Like

Who is Nemkov?

2 Likes

Tito would get his hair knocked black just before getting beaten into a living death.

Actually he would probably do pretty well. 205 sucks these days and The evolution of the sport is a myth. I’m talking Tito who was super scrappy, not later Tito

3 Likes

The dude who just beat Romero in bellator I think. I’m pretty sure he’s their champ

I think Tito beats the current champ and beats Alex but I think the well rounded guys are good enough to beat him.

2 Likes

The Bellator champ with wins over Romero, Bader, Corey Anderson, Phil Davis, etc. He also had an absolute war with Jiri, which he lost but it was one of the best fights in the history of the division.

4 Likes

Yea this

1 Like

Lol at the casuals not knowing who nemkov is

5 Likes

I mean it’s bellator so I get it

4 Likes

And this is how crazy Jiri’s style is. Kept such a fast pace that he made him collapse from exhaustion.

4 Likes

What an absolute blast of a fight. Say what you want about Jiri but dude brings it and you’re almost guaranteed to see something amazing. He’s must watch for me.

6 Likes

I saw that Jiří have talent when he was in that first ever rizin tournament in 2015 .
He lost to mo Lawalbin the finals.

2 Likes

The game passed Tito about the time Machida beat him and then the game came and passed Machida. At this point, Tito wouldn’t be top 15 in the UFC in his prime

1 Like

A look back at that card…

Decent

![

4 Likes

He also came back and KOd mo in rizin if I remember right. He gassed Mo out and KOd him late. Or I’m having a Mandela effect.

1 Like

2 Likes