A refugee from Sherdog

Hi,
I'm new here :)

I couldn't wait for my account to be approved because I could not stand one more minute in Sherdog forums where members behave like 12 y/o kids. I hope I find a good mature discussion of MMA here on this forum :)

^record time^

Oops, you SweptMastered the Ghey

I miss Sherdog forums where members are more mature.

great thread

Good mature discussion...hahah

you came to the wrong place bro

Sweepmaster:

Welcome over from Sherdog forums where members behave like 12 y/o kids to the UG forums where members behave like 12 y/o kids.

do a search

this thread has been done a million times

wasteland

" do a search

this thread has been done a million times

wasteland "

LOL

The mudnamer can't do a search Max, or are you just leading him to believe that he can.

I thought this was the most immature post,
"no complaints from your mom."

Until I saw this one,
"umm look bitch yo momma' so fat shes consedered a planet hahahaha."

I wish there were an adult-only forum where these kids can't play.

"umm look bitch yo momma' so fat shes consedered a planet hahahaha."

I prefer, yo momma' so fat when i'm shagging her i burn my ass on the light bulb.

"u got beef bgyuk? ima call my frends over aznd were gonna pwn you like a lil bitch yo hahaha PWND."

Better make sure to bring a crowd of them. You'll prob have to do make it a sat since mon - fri your at school and sundays your bath night.

"like 6'4 140lbs"

LMAO, You walk about with your arms out so you dont fall down the drains?

"6'4 140lbs of solid muscle"

LMAO

you pay my flight as well bean poll? and fighting wiith your little sister doens't count.

Sub(par)Maven -

Listen girlfriend...we can all tell exactly why you were harrassed at Shedog. Same reason you're bitch slapped here at the UG....

YOU ARE A NO LOAD WARRIOR PRINCESS.

Whether it's off broadway acting...or just your hormnones kicking in at puberty...PLEASE pull your head out of your ass.

I'll start up a collection and buy you a clue one day.

PS - Didn't school start again recently?

Anyway, now that we've all had our fun:

Welcome to the forum SweepMaster.  For the most part people are a little more reasonable around here.  This forum operates a little differently than Sherdog's though so be sure to stop by our FAQ page.  Hope you enjoy it here.

(nhbMike)

I was on sherdog some years before starting to post here, and even if this place is still riddled with guys who post whatever comes out of their ass, at least it is better than the dog, with belts assigned to whom ever posts the most BS, aka stfu white belt etc...

im 12 years old