A.Silva v Lee Murray

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Some great insight! It's a shame Lee went the way he did Phone Post 3.0

My first ever live mma event, a mate got the tickets and I didn't know if it was even legal!

Didn't know who Anderson was, assumed Murray would destroy him. Real feeling of agro in the air that night, don't remember any of the crowd fighting but it felt like it could kick off at any point. Good fun and nice to look back on now I've come to love mma. Phone Post 3.0

Denis Kelly -

I was cornering Ryan Robinson fighting for CR Heavyweight title. I seem to remember Lee M making a good recovery from the stabbing and the London shoot guys putting up videos of him back to training and hitting pads not long after, hwich made the bank robbery thing all the more surprising.

Incidentally, a few years earler on my first ever visit  to London Shoot gym  there was just me, Alexis (the instructor) and Lee Murray on the mat. He would have been well over 100kg back then.

Thanks for the input! I remember him from some of the old cage rage cards, think he fought freeman way back when?? Phone Post 3.0

punkfan - that commentary is gold ! I think Silva has got this ...

It didn't feel any different to previous cage rage / cage warriors / extreme brawl events. If it was your first event then you just wouldn't have been used to it

Only one I remember feeling aggro was the first timers in a cage in a nightclub
The dispair with which the commentator says 'he's got no legs, he's taken his legs!' Is pathetic.

I remember there's a part of the fight where lee's is on his back against the fence in front of his corner and they're going apeshit at anderson while he's just kicking his legs, Urgh I never liked those cage rage crowds when a British fighter was fighting Phone Post 3.0