A Suggestion to Joe Rogan

Joe, give us a comment on Pe De Panos 5-year old girl striking abilities.

Joe Rogan I think you do a great job announcing the fights I was dissappointed when you were saying that the fight was boring. I along with alot of BJJ fans and practiners love to see the game on the ground and I was excited with these 2 going to the ground with there credintials. Other than that I would love to see you and Bas announcing a showdown between Pride and UFC fighters and I think we will sooner than most think.

Is it really Rogan's job to "sell" the fight though ? He's there to provide play by play, technical insight into the match and color commentary. They got marketing guys to worry about the marketing side of the sport, let them do their job and let Joe be himself and do what he does best.

"and btw, Joe, thanks for taking the time to respond. We may not agree on this issue but you're definitely one of the best things the UFC has going for it."

Dude... He gets it...

LOL

I appreciate it when Joe tears into fighters.It stresses that people need to diversify thier strategies to survive in the UFC.Joe announces the fight,hes there to call it like he sees it and so far basically all but two of you see it this way.

When i watch a fight i want the real rundown on whats going on,not a WWF style yelling.

think about what your asking him to do:

You miss out on the occasional sarcastic joke.due to Joes newfound kindness.

If he where to focus on the positives no matter what circumstances you would miss out on the commentary regarding fact that people make mistakes in the octagon and what mistake was made and how.

You would miss out on the technical side of the game refering to Joe flat out saying two BJJ guys might not get anywhere in a fight,or in this scenario a short striker vs a tall BJJ wont make a good fight in fans eyes and why.

and if joe hadnt said things reagrding the fight being boring i wouldnt have known when to go make my meatball sandwhich.

the important thing about the bad is that he explains why it would be slow or uneventful,in the long run that commentary is more influential and technically sound then him trying to shed a kindlight on everything that happens.

while in a perfect world everyone being cheery and enjoying everything sounds nifty,if that was what we where stuck doing we wouldnt have MMA because people wouldnt fight, both fighters would win if there ever was because it bring peple down for someone to lose.and if it was a fight they wouldnt be able to sh1t talk each other because it brings thast persons fans down.

Being brought down in life makes the exciting and happy parts real and appreciated.if all of the fights where like Ludwig vs Goulet people wouldnt appreciate it.

I say Joe continues telling the truth and doing what has been proven to work,instead of trying to be Mary Poppins.

I think that if the UFC started censoring Joe and made him "tow the company line", everyone would start to realize how much they took for granted his honest commentary. I like having someone say what everyone is thinking when they're watching at home. :)

Keep up the good work!

Fuck that. It was a boring fight and I knew it, plus anyone who trains in BJJ knew it. In fact, I was surprised it was as exciting as it was. I can't blame the guys, knowing what each other had to offer, but I wish that more fighters went out there to do damage rather than to just win. But that's easy for me to say.

Oh, god no...I don't want the UFC to censor anything! That's not what this thread is about.