About CM Punk then

Punk should retire, he's had a good run. Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - Punk should retire, he's had a good run. Phone Post 3.0
Needs to coach a season of TUF first. Phone Post 3.0

They should have fed him to rampage or Wanderlei like pride used to do to Japanese pro wrestlers Phone Post 3.0

I think his best talent should be back to wresling industry...he is best in the world...remember this tag line? Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox -
Og-Wan Kenobi - put some respek on it! Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry good sir, I can only read the marvellous language of English. Phone Post 3.0
Are ya'll finished or ya'll done? Phone Post 3.0

UKLogHog77 -
VTCO -

There was a big paragraph in the Wrestling Observer last week about how Punk hasn't been faring well at all in training.

Do tell. Phone Post 3.0

"Given that nothing has been announced regarding C.M. Punk, here is what we know. They originally wanted to debut on the 6/4 show in Los Angeles, but he underwent back surgery, the same surgery Cain Velasquez underwent a few weeks earlier and Velasquez is fighting at UFC 200. Numerous accounts have it that while Punk has been a hard worker, that he has not progressed well as a fighter. He has done live sparring in the gym, and there are all kinds of rumors about it, but what is consistent is that he hasn’t fared well. He’s had his training delayed by both shoulder and back injuries, the back injury being more based on wear and tear from pro wrestling. Originally the hope was for him to debut around the summer of 2015, or fall at the latest, but the injuries and his adaptation to the sport led to delays. We’ve heard nothing new about an FS 1 reality show that would lead into his first fight past the fact they have been shooting and I expect it will be part of the package of building it. The general belief is Mikey Gall, his scheduled first opponent, will probably run through him. While nobody ever said so, even had he adapted well to fighting, he was at best going to be a Herschel Walker like attraction, and given his age maybe do a few fights. We figured he may transition into an announcing role. But UFC hasn’t been talking about him at all and he’s kept a low profile of late, completely away from the media. The entire reason of taking the risk on signing a novice fighter was the media attention it would receive. Of course when a date is announced, the interest will ramp up. But if too much more time goes by without a date announced, that will be telling. Punk was so adamant about proving critics wrong and now may have to face a situation where he may not be able to pull that off. This makes his next moves very interesting."

I respect the guy for wanting to fight.

The UFC was a bad idea though. Japan would have been ideal. Phone Post 3.0

As much as I respek any fighter for stepping up, He shouldnt have gottne the the ufc gig. There are 1000 fighters that deserve the shot before a name like CM Punk and unlike Lesnar, he wont stick a  toe in and test the water so to speak. Its a waste of time and money.  Im no Brock Lesnar fan in the least, in fact, I cant stand the dude but credit where its deserved, His first UFC fight was against arguably the most dangerous(at least long tem injury wise) fighter in his weight class. He couldve fought a lesser known wrestler or something and done a good job winning or losing but he toiok a fight against a former champ of which his strengths lie where his own strengths end and he lost. I commend such bravery and it baffles me how anyone could want to not follow in such foot steps. the president is set.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-mickey-gall-cm-punk-anticipates-summer-showdown-051016 Phone Post 3.0

Stainypoo -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
Og-Wan Kenobi - put some respek on it! Phone Post 3.0
To all free of you all, put sum respek on it Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Repeatin' it like a Bird, man! Phone Post 3.0