Accidently farting while working a Traingle?

Has anybody accidentally farted in someone's face while working a triangle? It's sort of embarrassing but satisfying at the same time.

Lol.

Its a legit submission, anything but strikes in jiu jitsu right?

Submission by methane intoxication.

I've farted just before locking a triangle but never once it's in.

I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.

MVPnis - satisfying at the same time.
lmao sick fu*k.... But funny

MVPnis - Has anybody accidentally farted .....

Accidentally? Then I would have to say no, I've never done it by accident.

That's unsportsmanlike.

MMArijuana - That's unsportsmanlike.

Especially when you eat egg whites and black beans for breakfast. It must raise the temperature in the room at least 5 degrees

It's a good defense against the stack. Someone puts that kind of pressure on your stomach and you are not responsible for the consequences.

"accidentally"

Yeah, sure, "accidentally" lol

on both sides: a nightmare

no but ive sharted while wrestling

I think if you've wrestled, and haven't sharted at some point, you haven't wrestled enough :)

I had a roommate fart once while his girlfriend was going down on him.

she didn't stop.

true story.

i know..wrong forum asshole.

story97 - I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.
This might be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. Yet, it went unappreciated. Sad, if you ask me.

story97 - I've farted just before locking a triangle but never once it's in.

I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.

yea i rolled with an army ranger at a tourny and their whole team didnt bathe for a week they said. just fucking wrong i had grease marks on my gi and kid smelled like straight shit.

Best thread of the week.

vtfu