ADCC 2005 Ladies, It's Official!

when is announcement coming?

ttt

ttt

Rachel Wheatley!!!!

Best in the UK by far!!! (and probably Europe ;)) I suspect she would give anyone at her weight a run for thier money. Gracie Barra Purple belt, and really sweet.

If you had a highlight of all her submission matches (loads) it would probably only last about a minute, she absolutely bitches people in this country!!

Cool maybe get Erin Toughill in there too!

I have never competed in a jiu jitsu tournament. I guess it shows too. I have really been focusing on boxing. I have some big things lined up in boxing. I hope they all pan out.

To answer your question, no, I won't be competing in ADCC.

Ricksongjj .. sending e-mail.

-ShelbyGirl

Oh, have the people in charge decided who's going to get invited yet?

??????????

ttt

Two divisions are good, but three and maybe even four would be better. There are some very big women out there, that it would be somewhat unfair to expect even the most technical and talented 132 pounded to go against.

NO one is confirmed. I want to get invites out in JAN/FEB for the ladies.

I am gathering resumes, and am compiling a list to send to the ADCC. That being said, they will approve the OFFICIAL invites.

It is 6 months before the event still - sorry if you want names now, but the fact is, the competitor lists have been secret EVERY year, so I dont know exactly what will be published.

There will be a ticket pre sale and a release of some names in JANUARY.

The fact is that ADCC NEVER releases names of the competitors prior to the event. Obviously, they confirm the obvious ones that will be there, but for the most part the brackets are kept secret until the day prior to the show.

TTT for Miguel and the ladies of ADCC. Miguel, did you ever get Jessica's info? Also, happy holidays!