ADCC Picks

Elvis,

i reckon if u give yourself a good shave, u would make it in under 77kg.

vince

lol, good call punching bag!

And I must agree with Mr. Green, Mandy is a force to be reckoned with!

I weighed in at 87.35kg, I think Larry was around 87.45kg.  Should be a great day.  Lots of competitors (especially in the 66, 77 & 88kg divisions).

Elvis

83kg for me, should have had a steak for lunch.

Anyone have the results???

I heard some while I was at the seminar today in Richmond.

Would be great to find out the full results.

yeah does anyone have the results had to work 2day and missed out on all the action.

I think Anthony Perosh won, Elvis Sinosic lost..

Keats ,

what were the results you found out ?

As far as i recall :
Gav Culper won, Larry P won, Eugene from New zealand won the 66kg. Anthony Perosh won. I dont recall the rest but was a good day wish there was more No gi comps !!!

U66 ?

66-76 Gavin Culper (spelling?)

I heard Gavin had the toughest day on the mat beating George and Rodney in extra time, champion effort. (Did he also beat Murray Ballenden?)

77-87 Larry P.

88-98 Anthony Perosh. (awesome result again!)

99+ Denis Roberts (big congrats mate!)

If my memory is correct I heard Darlow beat Elvis, Big D beat Merrit, Elvis beat Doug.

There was a couple of others but the names didn't ring a bell so I can't recall them.

Hear a Steve??? from NZ lost but can't remember who to.

Anyone know the girls results?

I think Sari won but i could be wrong

How did Mandy do?

I got a few sms' from someone there. Just random tidbits that my friend saw to be of interest

DALLOW outpointed Elvis, which I am sure was a huge accomplishment for Ross - CONGRATS!

Denis hit some monseter suplex and also won the HW'S. Unsure who was in the thing but I am stoked for Denis who I think has the potential to take the Aussie HW scene in MMA by storm.

How did Luke PEZZUTTI & Ben MALLIA go?

Justin

pwnitat0r your talking about Phil, he has a highlight video on subfighter, he's actually had some vale tudo fights as well. I think he's been training longer than 1.5 years though but yeh dude is majorly talented no doubt.

Mandy is very tough and it was great to see some girls fight who would kick my ass hehe.

LEMon, where is the video located?

Sounds like a great event. Congratulations Zari and Mandy sounds like you girls went at it. How good looking are our top female grapplers.

Sari beat Mandy by RNC in the first round.

In the over 60kg, there were only two competitors: Philippa lost, but I don't know the name of the woman who won.