Adesanya's new dumb comments

HoldingTuasBalls -

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

Its because he has an IQ around 70. Dude seriously has the emotional development of a 12 year old. Once you understand that this all kinda makes sense

2 Likes
BJ Penn Forever -
Rabid Bunyip -

Izzy using gay overtones in his insults has really triggered a lot of UG’ers

Articulating that you don't like seeing fighters hump opponents and mimic jerking off on coaches after winning a fight or highlighting how stupid it sounds when a world champion says they want to fuck another fighter bareback does not make someone "triggered".

Lol

Triggered

1 Like

Just like we all know, izzy knows Jon would beat him up bad. If he thought he could actually best jon he would be doing less talking and more signing a contract to fight. 

bluebelt4ever -
HoldingTuasBalls -

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

Its because he has an IQ around 70. Dude seriously has the emotional development of a 12 year old. Once you understand that this all kinda makes sense

Well, at least he is undefeated unlike guys like Colby and Laquinta who run their mouths even after getting owned.

MPA -
bluebelt4ever -
HoldingTuasBalls -

Well, at least he is undefeated unlike guys like Colby and Laquinta who run their mouths even after getting owned.

Hey, I mock Colby all the time. Dude is a fucking dork but that doesn't change Izzy being a total fucking dumbass at all. 

1 Like

Never thought I'd say this but I want Jones to destroy this guy.

Izzy actually seems like a good dude. Talk is just his attempt at marketing. I haven’t heard a single bad thing about him in real life. I hope he destroys Jones if they clash.

bluebelt4ever -
HoldingTuasBalls -

How you could make this assumption based on the information available to us is beyond my comprehension. 

Who cares, Jon’s salary demands will never allow this fight to happen anyway.

![[?IMG]](upload://wwjoF7vucSj71tmmNrQJd0g6BAL.jpeg)

![](upload://8NpTJ4FxKs7QsRhYyfu5QYYHyqu.jpeg)

ranier wolfcastle -

![[?IMG]](upload://wwjoF7vucSj71tmmNrQJd0g6BAL.jpeg)

Lmao 

knappster -

Jones would take him down within a min and just ground n pound him to death...not an interesting fight at all. Jones needs a HW fight

Yup, I think it looks like Jones vs Gus 2 or Woodley vs TIll.