advice ud give to new people on the ug???

Red means theyre about to get kicked off the forum, so feel free to verbally bash the hell out of those guys. Blue means I'm better than you, and green means they got into a fight at one point or another, and maybe even got paid. Black means, nothing. As in, you are NOTHING.

Dont start threads about things you saw on a UFC PPV while you were drunk.

cough

goddammit, tmr. I haven't fallen for that in so long!

evangelico - get ready for the best and worst society has to offer

THIS

Jack Skellington - Dont start threads about things you saw on a UFC PPV while you were drunk.

cough

LOL, thread was gold.

DCortez - need to know the terms.slang. etc. an maybe things shld n shouldnt say? give me the advice an tips????

Never post your pic and start a "do I look like " thread. You will be flamed hard!!!! At this site or any other!

Learn to look at your browser before you click any link......unless you're into that sort of thing!

Welcome. Now look down in your pants, you will see that your penis is now 4-5 inches bigger.

When you go to the gym tomorrow you will be benching 500 + lbs.

Supermodels will now start calling you.

You will now win your next 400 street fights.

tmr - 
OwlOGD - There is this guy here, his name is OMA(tm)...he is the most valued member of the UG. Believe every word he says as if your life depended on it!

There's also a giant troll on this board, GB. He always claims to have inside info and know stuff but he's just a troll. Whatever he posts, question it and ask for sources to shut down his troll.

LOL, I have known GB for years.
Great guy.

DCortez - 
Wally Saves - Just know that your favorite fighter is overrated and you will be fine.

ttt :) frankie edgar is over rated? bones jones? eddie alveraz?Dan Hornbuckle? n the next person to cum up is james irvin...haha where the fuck is he? n fuck cry baby aoki. o n wat i like K1! :D

Welcome to the UG.

its also best to record any altercation you get in so as to validate it or it didnt happen and you will be hounded and banned. I had to chase a dojo bust video down for a month to stop from being banned, which btw would have broken my heart. The UG is my only fren........ besides Jim Beam when I'm not getting ready for a fight.

PS Training in the winter is for the birds, look for me to bud again in the spring like a beautiful flower. Poop ur pants

i meant to say mandatory not best on the recording of altercations. I sure hope this guy is a vicious street fighter, i'm tired of watchin all the same old vids

Jack Skellington - Dont start threads about things you saw on a UFC PPV while you were drunk.

cough

cough

Jack you are responsible for an awesome thread... you really need to get back in there and take a bow!