Aldo hitting Mendes 10 seconds after the bell...

one of the most classless things

until mendes poked him in the eye 2 times and faked a glove touch and kicked him in the balls.

quit complaining Phone Post 3.0

Retire.

i thought it was 47.5 seconds after the bell?

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Why does the UFC remove the clock in the last ten seconds? Phone Post 3.0

Enough with the retired lame ass jokes. If you were an OGer you would know those are tired. Yeah jimmy I see your point on both of those forsure.

In that same breath though, is it fair to say that the shots after the bell could've altered the outcome of the fight? Phone Post 3.0

The manlets are mad their hero failed them.

if you watch the replay, the horn was still sounding when he took that last shot.

When fighters are throwing combos, its muscle memory.

I know Aldo well and he would never intentionally hit after the bell.

Great fight...both guys are warriors.

reed

chadp - Why does the UFC remove the clock in the last ten seconds? Phone Post 3.0
My friends and I were talking with this a couple months ago. I think the clock graphic on screen is not the official clock.

I think they want to avoid any drama if the clock on the screen is slightly off the official clock - if the round ends not exactly when the screen clock counts down to zero. Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
chadp - Why does the UFC remove the clock in the last ten seconds? Phone Post 3.0
My friends and I were talking with this a couple months ago. I think the clock graphic on screen is not the official clock.

I think they want to avoid any drama if the clock on the screen is slightly off the official clock - if the round ends not exactly when the screen clock counts down to zero. Phone Post 3.0
This is correct Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - Enough with the retired lame ass jokes. If you were an OGer you would know those are tired. Yeah jimmy I see your point on both of those forsure.

In that same breath though, is it fair to say that the shots after the bell could've altered the outcome of the fight? Phone Post 3.0
There's no need to be upset Phone Post 3.0

rharris - if you watch the replay, the horn was still sounding when he took that last shot.

When fighters are throwing combos, its muscle memory.

I know Aldo well and he would never intentionally hit after the bell.

Great fight...both guys are warriors.

reed

Do you see any other FW in the division giving Aldo trouble Reed?

How do you think a fight with him and Conor would go? Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 

Not arguing with what you're saying, but just adding to the conversation... removing the clock in the final 10 seconds creates a bit of drama/suspense when you're cheering for your guy who's behind and trying to get that one last punch in before the clock ends.

10 seconds? It was clearly after the fight at the press conference when those punches landed. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 

Retire.

Jimmy Rustler - one of the most classless things

until mendes poked him in the eye 2 times and faked a glove touch and kicked him in the balls.

quit complaining Phone Post 3.0
He punched him after the round retired? Phone Post 3.0

bonersaurus - 
GROUNDnLB -

This is correct Phone Post 3.0

Even the announcers said it was after the bell and i Think, i THINK they saw it live! Nice try. It was cheap and should've been a point! Mendes just didnt go for the kill but overall best fight in awhile!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retirement

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/retired

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retired

Cole Konrad would never sink so low. Phone Post 3.0