Aldo out now! LOL this is ridiculous

Per Dana...unreal Phone Post

Dana White ?@danawhite
Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!! Another amazing day at the UFC. We have some work to do

I like how not one of you bother to post the tweet.

Mendes vs Edgar. Make it happen Dana.

Machida better step up or Dana will kill him.

Lamas vs Edgar to main event?

Lamas had agreed to the Aldo fight when Koch was injured, I'm sure he'll step in to fight Frankie.

Lamas vs Edgar to main event?

Lamas had agreed to the Aldo fight when Koch was injured, I'm sure he'll step in to fight Frankie.

Tkz vs Edgar

Or Poirier Phone Post

Down goes 153 in a heap now. Jesus.. Phone Post

injuries killing the UFC's business...  who's gonna buy tickets, airfare, hotel rooms if you dont know if the card will be the same or even happen. 

Rashad vs Glover needs to main event.  or Rashad vs Machida.

Dan was also rehabbing his knee and said he could be ready by the 22nd of september... Machida vs Hendo.

LOL MMA training is fucking broken. Pushing guys into fights against elite competition without a full camp proably doesnt help either

I'm speechless right now...ill never get excited for a fight again Phone Post

Wow wtf Phone Post

thought this was a troll, but its true

MMALOGIC -  injuries killing the UFC's business...  who's gonna buy tickets, airfare, hotel rooms if you dont know if the card will be the same or even happen. 

Dan was also rehabbing his knee and said he could be ready by the 22nd of september... Machida vs Hendo.

Yup, I feel like every card that's announced is bound to fall apart. Fighters can't stay healthy enough to perform and it will destroy the brand. I would not buy a UFC ticket unless it was fight week. Fuck making plane and hotel reservations.

robopimp -
MMALOGIC -  injuries killing the UFC's business...  who's gonna buy tickets, airfare, hotel rooms if you dont know if the card will be the same or even happen. 

Yup, I feel like every card that's announced is bound to fall apart. Fighters can't stay healthy enough to perform and it will destroy the brand. I would not buy a UFC ticket unless it was fight week. Fuck making plane and hotel reservations.

Unfortunately this seems to be about right for now. Phone Post

Are you kidding me....agh, I need a drink. LOL

I was sooooo looking forward to this fight!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Who would be Dana White right now?, just after the 151 mess, now you have this to rescue co-main and the main!!

I think this is a good reason to have less cards. The rigour of training, the high chance of injury and the number of fighters on suspension from fights at any given moment makes it a giant mess as soon as something like this happens.

The attrition rate during training is something that has to be figured out. I'm with you guys, no way would I buy tickets to a UFC card right now. It's bound to fall apart.