Aldo out now! LOL this is ridiculous

Machida vs. Texiera!!!!

"So, you're saying you need me to step in and fight on short notice because two other fighters got hurt? Well, my manager and I say the real reason is you tried to float a weak card and got caught with you pants down - and now you want me to sacrifice, which isn't fair to me. I don't think so Dana. I need a full camp."

Who would be Dana White right now?, just after the 151 mess, now you have this to rescue co-main and the main!!

Fuck!  Was really looking foward to that fight

Weak!! I'm getting tired of this, fewer/more stacked cards in the future thanks!

How about Edgar vs Faber ? I would like to see that one .. Phone Post

Damn.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

The UFC's best days are far behind itself! I have said this before and once again after a few more months it becomes even more clear.....it's just not exciting anymore. Better bring on the prize fights and super fights fast or those daisies will start blooming.... Phone Post

ALDO IS DUCKING EDGAR TALK SHT IF U WANT BT I'M JUST KEEPING IT 100 Phone Post

lawdamercy

Fuck that noise man.. something needs to change

RJJH - I dont look forward to anything UFC until they are walking out to the cage.

Fuck Dana & the UFC.

better get to work Dana, Matt Riddle can't get a PPV slot without you.

And you are always bitching about people voting you down and that you don't understand it...

If anything, the only way this is even almost Danas fault is for giving the fighters such great insurance so that they are able to heal their injuries without fighting, rather than having to fight injured to earn the money to fix the injury.

Damn you Dana and your helping out the fighters!

"Dana and Joe Silva have such an easy job...anybody could do it" typical UGer. I would not want to be either of them today. Well, actually I would but it has to be amazingly heart breaking for them. They are fans as well and they also have a financial stake in making these fights happen.

I have actually been around Joe Silva while he was on the phone putting fights together. He is very calm and it really comes off very simple convo.

"Hey, hows it going, does you fighter wanna fight Fighter X in November?"

"Where?"

"Las Vegas"

"Where will it be on the card?"

"He will be the opening fight of the ppv"

"Sounds good, I will confirm with fighter and send you a text"

"Ok, thanks"

Really was that simple and almost passive.

We need Machida vs. anyone as a main event, or as ridiculous as it may be, move Jones/Vitor (Or Jones/Machida) to main event. Machida said he'd take that fight in Brazil, then we could put Vitor vs. someone back on 153 to make up for the co-main.

robopimp -
MMALOGIC -  injuries killing the UFC's business...  who's gonna buy tickets, airfare, hotel rooms if you dont know if the card will be the same or even happen. 

Rashad vs Glover needs to main event.  or Rashad vs Machida.

Dan was also rehabbing his knee and said he could be ready by the 22nd of september... Machida vs Hendo.

Yup, I feel like every card that's announced is bound to fall apart. Fighters can't stay healthy enough to perform and it will destroy the brand. I would not buy a UFC ticket unless it was fight week. Fuck making plane and hotel reservations.

Never buying a ticket again. I'll stick to my 1 of 1 events going just as planned, and keep it that way. Phone Post

GTFO. This is outragous. Phone Post

Damn, that was gonna be a good fight. Dana please make Hellboy Hansen vs Frankie fight. Winner gets Aldo vs. TKZ winner for the title. The fans deserve this fight.

Machida vs Sonnen maybe? Phone Post

Edgar vs. Faber
Machida vs. Texiera

I'd pay to see that!