Aldo out now! LOL this is ridiculous

Machida Sonnen would be awesome too except that it literally just comes down to whether machida can stuff the takedown. If he can it will be as 1 sided as Bader vs. Machida was

bram - I'm speechless right now...ill never get excited for a fight again Phone Post

This. How can I stay a fan if I don't get exited for the fights? Phone Post

Why is nobody mentioning the motorcycle accident? Phone Post

One of the worst aspects is that this obvioulsy awesome fight wasnt originally supposed to happen. Hopefully they reschedule this fight and make it asap dont let aldo fight anyone else next.

I really hope they find someone more deserving than Faber. Forget about the potential PPV buys for a moment and remember that he's 5-5 in his last 10, 2-2 in the UFC, 3 of his last 4 title shots were coming off a single win (the other coming off of a 2 fight win streak, and yes I'm including his shot at the interim belt), and is currently coming off a loss to Barao at a lighter weight. 

Double

Aldo pulls out
Koch pulls out
Aldo pulls out

JESUS F*CKING CHRIST

NTP - I think this is a good reason to have less cards. The rigour of training, the high chance of injury and the number of fighters on suspension from fights at any given moment makes it a giant mess as soon as something like this happens.

Agree. Fewer cards, but ones that are stacked. Have 3, 4 or even 5 main event worthy fights on every card. Then if one, or God forbid, even 2 big fights fall through you still have a good card. Save the under-card, TUF fighter fights and whatnot for free/tv cards. Think UFC 100, but 3 or 4 times a year.

Frankie Edgar vs Glover Teixeira. Problem solved.

Fuuuuuuuck! Fucking fuck you ! What the fuck.. This fuckin.... Fuuuuuuuck! Phone Post

stop watering down cards and cancelling shows wont happen

Phone Post

noooooooo

http://transmissionsfromatlantis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ColbertNOOOOO.gif

blue please

edgar vs. poirer Phone Post

Bruce_Buffer_fan - noooooooo

blue please

NiteProwleR - stop watering down cards and cancelling shows wont happen

Wait and see what the replacements are before we write this off. But this card was far from watered down, Rampage/Glover, Aldo/Edgar, Belfort/Belcher, Fitch/Silva, and Maia/Story. That is one of the best main cards we've had all year. It's not like we lost one fighter and it caved, we lost those top three fights, which is just an anomaly.

cjlom21 , -7 2 hours ago hahahahahah ALDO TALKS SHIT ON EDGAR, THEN GETS HURT? Keep running bitch, Same dude that almost got beat at the end by Mark fking Homnick. Aldo= Overrated, and running cause he wants to keep the belt. Thumbs up to everyone that said "Aldo will win by TDD and legkicks" No real man wins fights by Leg kicks and TDD, Edgar is a real man, Aldo is a little punk that was Juiced up in WEC and now he all of sudden looks human in UFC. KEEP RUNNING "JUNIOR" Aldo you bum fuck ................your a faggot Phone Post

Great job Aldo. Looks like he and Jackson are sticking it to White with these "illnesses". Time to show big mouth that he is not bigger than the UFC and without fighters, guess what? No UFC.

props to guys that fight with injuries

I like to see Edgar vs Melendez.