Aldo would wreck Penn

bongwater7654 - 
CRBMoney14 - 
supersaiyan - 
Bad Monkey -  You is super dum dum.

wow is that the best u got.? stranger things have happened in mma...most people didnt think fedor had a chance against marc coleman ,randleman or choi as well.

are u kidding me who thought choi would ever beat fedor

plenty of ppl thought that considering he was 12-1 in k-1

saerbarnet - 
supersaiyan - 
Bad Monkey -  You is super dum dum.

wow is that the best u got.? stranger things have happened in mma...most people didnt think fedor had a chance against marc coleman ,randleman or choi as well.

Wow, You're funny.

imagine how much funny were the ppl who chose his opponents to win.. several ppl on this forum pick rogers over fedor...whats the difference?

As one-sided as many of you want to portray this fight, I could see it being exciting.

kawz1 - LOL. I love Aldo, but BJ ain't scared of a 145er.

or a 155er or 170er or 185er or 205er...... etc ect

People really get carried away after a good showing sometimes huh.

Aldo was barely talked about on here before today, now suddenly he beats Penn.

L to the mf'ing OL

very impressive and he has said that he could make 135 IIRC. FW is great right now!

a great wrestler who can keep Aldo down and just hold him for a lay and pray victory can beat him, Joe Warren is a bad matchup for him

The Mammoth -  People really get carried away after a good showing sometimes huh.

L to the mf'ing OL

all the more reason to have UFC/WEC crossover and merge imo

The Mammoth -  People really get carried away after a good showing sometimes huh.

L to the mf'ing OL

I couldnt have said it better myself.

And so it begins. If Jose wins his next fight people will be calling for him to move up to 170 and take GSP's belt.

I agree with the OP.

same team...but Penn is bigger, has fought way better comp. Aldo has beaten Brown and who else..Cub!?!?!

Big difference between fighting GSP, Machida, Hughes, etc. and fighting Brown and Cub.

Aldo is great! but gimme a break man...

edited for sp

Aldo is a helluva talent but BJ would smash him and it wouldnt be close.

PembrokePinesVillain - 
kawz1 - LOL. I love Aldo, but BJ ain't scared of a 145er.

or a 155er or 170er or 185er or 205er...... etc ect

Nope penn ain't scared to fight them, would you be if MOM was their to back you!!!

mma4me2 -  BJ don't want none of that.

Oh hell no. Penn would be stuck standing with him and would get KOed for the first time in his career. His weak punching power wouldn't be enought to keep Aldo at bay.

BJ would take Aldo out, don't get crazy.

Aldo is a very good fighter no doubt. But would he get past Stevenson, Florian, Hughes, Sherk? No. BJ? Ridiculous.

marinematt24 - BJ would take Aldo out, don't get crazy.
How dare anyone suggest it or have an opinion that differs from the BJ cult! The unbelievers must be crazy! Oh the ironing!

I dunno about the whole BJ thing, but I was thinking all night about watching Aldo v Torres/Aldo v Faber. both would be excellent fights. Lets not forget, Aldo looked amazing last night, but Browns work ethic alone will make sure he makes huge adjustments in a rematch. It may end in the same result, I just know the fight will be different.