Aldo would wreck Penn

mma4me2 -  Aldo would beat Penn at 155lbs.

JayBRO - 
mma4me2 -  Aldo would beat Penn at 155lbs.

Penn would be KOed....easily. Unlike Fabe Penn would solely strike, so Aldo wouldn't have to worry about the takedown and let his hands go.

I hope the fight happens so I can see BJ get KOed and his legacy slide away as his fans commit seppukku and make this site a much better place since the douche factor will drop immensely.

BJ cant fight from behind,hes mentally weak and gets frustrated and discouraged when hes not way out in front.I cant see a scenario where hes way out in front if hes in there with Aldo.He has ko power so anything can happen in that sense but Faber is alot quicker then BJ and he couldnt even get into Aldos range last night,It was fought at the exact same distance the entire fight where the only thing that could land were leg kicks.I dont think BJ has half the heart Faber does and if he had to eat a round worth of kicks we would see the deer in headlights BJ again

ausgepicht - Penn would be KOed....easily. Unlike Fabe Penn would solely strike, so Aldo wouldn't have to worry about the takedown and let his hands go.<P><P>I hope the fight happens so I can see BJ get KOed and his legacy slide away as his fans commit seppukku and make this site a much better place since the douche factor will drop immensely.

Wow dude, you got issues. The most douchey comment on this thread was made by you so what does that really say?

Muzalini - Aldo might cause problems for BJ if he uses those leg kicks as we all know BJ doesn't check those very well, however that being said I think Bj learned against Edgar that his stand up game CAN be picked apart ( i still scored that fight for Penn ) If Bj decides to clinch and take Aldo down it's all over by RNC but if they both stand up Aldo has a shot. IMHO

all over by rnc?
aldo has a sick ground game as we saw last night... the only way he subs aldo is if he hurts him on the feet first and i dont see that happening.

ausgepicht - Penn would be KOed....easily. Unlike Fabe Penn would solely strike, so Aldo wouldn't have to worry about the takedown and let his hands go.<P><P>I hope the fight happens so I can see BJ get KOed and his legacy slide away as his fans commit seppukku and make this site a much better place since the douche factor will drop immensely.

LOL wow you're a serious BJ hater. Sorry to break this to you, but BJ could get knocked out many times from now on and he would still be a legend. He's been among the best fighters for a very long time. Nobody stays on top forever, sooner or later someone comes around and knocks you off.

Muzalini - 
marqueemoon - 
Muzalini - Aldo might cause problems for BJ if he uses those leg kicks as we all know BJ doesn't check those very well, however that being said I think Bj learned against Edgar that his stand up game CAN be picked apart ( i still scored that fight for Penn ) If Bj decides to clinch and take Aldo down it's all over by RNC but if they both stand up Aldo has a shot. IMHO

all over by rnc?
aldo has a sick ground game as we saw last night... the only way he subs aldo is if he hurts him on the feet first and i dont see that happening.

Alot of people have SICK ground games but do you forget why they call him The Prodigy? Florian is supposed to be great on the ground ( sub ) Gomi is supposed to be great on the ground ( sub ) 

gomi is SHIT from his back and Florian was beat-up and out of the fight when BJ got that sub

Better example of BJ's ground game is Joe daddy fight(even though Joe retained gaurd a bunch of times) and the gracie fights.

dumdumdumdum dum

ttt

BJ by prodigy.

Aldo by leg kicks

Aldo would WRECK Penn.

7 pages of delusions

lmfao yall talkin that bj is scareed of 45'er...the man wnet up in weight to fight the argueably best P4P fighter in the world,

he also just lost to a 145'er who isn't as good as Aldo.

A lot of people complained about the Shogun - Machida decision, but it wasn't near the robbery that Penn - Edgar was.

Either way, you are making a ludicrous claim about Edgar's abilities at 145 considering how well he has done at LW

jose all day

Penn definitely wants NONE of Aldo.

Losing to yet another 145er would absolutely destroy his career. Really the only thing going for his career is that he has a few fights at higher weight classes, which his fans love to throw in everyones face, and all that won't mean shit if he can't beat the lighter guys.

if aldo moves up, he is gonna give a lot of folks fits.