Alex Hernandez Blasts 'Quitter' Donald Cerrone

Alex still salty he's not on cowboy's nor conor's level

KnockoutThoughts -
Helluvah Guy -
KnockoutThoughts -

I agree with him. Alex is a stud, Cowboy came with grit and dog in him to break Alex down. He came to destroy Alex. With Conor he came out like a little kitty cat afraid to engage the leprechaun, or cause any harm whatsoever. It was a fraud of a fight.. there was no fight at all in Cowboy. Paid off. That's not the Cowboy I grew up watching.. he QUIT. 

Dude just quit it man. Every post of yours is just long in the tooth about Conor. Alex was a nobody, no spectacle, opponent for cowboy.

I feel like UFC wanted Hernandez to win that fight btw. That was a big name fight compared to his previous outings.

With that being said, you clearly are a keyboard warrior who's never been in a real fight.

Fighting is 50% mental, 25% skill and 25% luck, IMO.

Stfu with your nagging. Alex Hernandez would KO Conor. Cowboy was on a 2 fight KO slide when Conor chose him. That's not the same Cowboy Alex fought. Cowboy was fresh off of one of his biggest wins when he fought Alex. Two completely different mindsets. You say fighting is 50% mental, well he purposely chose the most mentally broken version of Cowboy to fight. Conor is a coward for choosing a guy on a slide instead of the multiple options that were available on win streaks. Now Dana and the UFC, as they typically do to protect their hypejob and justify his easy road to a title, have matched up most of the 155lb division to tie up the threats to the Fraud. Suddenly Charles Oliveira is matched up with Kevin Lee, Dan Hooker is matched up with Paul Felder, Tony is tied up with Khabib, and Conor chooses Cowboy over Justin Gaethje? Bitch shit. Gaethje had just KO'd Cowboy.. Mentally Conor didn't want a challenge. He was full of doubt, or was it Dana who doubted him? 

You're a fucking idiot 

Reebot -

Ditto...the same grit he came at alex and justin with was non-exsistent in the Mcgregor fight.... Cowboy even admitted that his orbital and nose were fine...... Shame what a big payday will to do to someone

This is retard thought. Cowboy didn't throw the fight. He got his ass kicked quickly. His orbital and nose aren't fine. That is why he is on suspension. 

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/cowboy-cerrone-gets-lengthy-suspension/

RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

Ditto...the same grit he came at alex and justin with was non-exsistent in the Mcgregor fight.... Cowboy even admitted that his orbital and nose were fine...... Shame what a big payday will to do to someone

This is retard thought. Cowboy didn't throw the fight. He got his ass kicked quickly. His orbital and nose aren't fine. That is why he is on suspension. 

Cowboy himself said there was nothing wrong with his nose and orbital.

1 Like
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

He got smashed in his orbital 3 times. We may differentiate between a medical diagnoses. His orbital was immediately fucked up.

RonysTorresIceBag -
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

He got smashed in his orbital 3 times. We may differentiate between a medical diagnoses. His orbital was immediately fucked up.

He looks perfectly fine as of a couple days ago. No bruising or swelling. Obviously he wasn't damaged too badly. 

1 Like

Coming from the guy who just got starched by Cowboy? GTFO of here little guy 

1 Like

Gets whooped by Cowboy, and when he sees McGregor destroy him I guess it's all easier for him to process if in his eyes Cowboy quit, rather than the reality that Conor is light years ahead of both of them.

I understand why he's doing that, he has a fighter's mentality and he has to believe what he's saying to reach the very top. 

Amanda nunes would destroy McGregor. McGregor is literally all hype, he couldn't win a fight on most regional circuits where he isn't being totally protected. I know blue belts that can't squat their own body weight that could take down McTapper and submit him at will. - Half the UG 

Eskimo -
RonysTorresIceBag -
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

He looks perfectly fine as of a couple days ago. No bruising or swelling. Obviously he wasn't damaged too badly. 

Did you watch the fight? It is silly that jerkoffs are calling this rigged.

RonysTorresIceBag -
Eskimo -
RonysTorresIceBag -
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

Cowboy himself came out and said his injuries were blown up by Rogan and the media. 

RonysTorresIceBag -
Eskimo -
RonysTorresIceBag -
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

I watched. I don't think it was rigged at all. Cowboy folds against every good, pressure fighter he faces. It went exactly like most thought it would, which is precisely why the ufc made the fight. The ufc stood to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars if Conor lost. They 100% picked the easiest match up possible that still had a respected name. 

It’s Cowboy’s fault that people think it was rigged because of the really stupid shit he said about keeping it standing and not fighting to his advantages. He’s a real idiot, but that doesn’t mean it was rigged. It also doesn’t help that he didn’t throw a single strike. He really couldn’t have looked any worse and that feeds the conspiracy. After the stuff he said and the performance he turned in I can’t believe people are still defending him. If I was a fan of his I’d just avoid these threads. 

Eskimo - 
RonysTorresIceBag -
Eskimo -
RonysTorresIceBag -
StrikingMMA -
RonysTorresIceBag - 
Reebot -

I watched. I don't think it was rigged at all. Cowboy folds against every good, pressure fighter he faces. It went exactly like most thought it would, which is precisely why the ufc made the fight. The ufc stood to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars if Conor lost. They 100% picked the easiest match up possible that still had a respected name. 

It’s Cowboy’s fault that people think it was rigged because of the really stupid shit he said about keeping it standing and not fighting to his advantages. He’s a real idiot, but that doesn’t mean it was rigged. It also doesn’t help that he didn’t throw a single strike. He really couldn’t have looked any worse and that feeds the conspiracy. After the stuff he said and the performance he turned in I can’t believe people are still defending him. If I was a fan of his I’d just avoid these threads. 

Great points.

1. Stylistically, most experts give a sizable advantage to Conor over Cerrone.

2. Cerrone has a history of folding under pressure and not performing well against anyone that is a decent favorite against him.

3. Cerrone has already been finished twice by strikes in the last 6 months. Let’s match him up with arguably the best P4P striker in the sport.

4. Cerrone is a notable name for Conor’s return to the octagon.

All this was tailor-made to get the outcome that the UFC wanted: A spectacular, internet-trending victory for Conor.

I.E. This was always meant to be a squash-match.

Alex Hernandez looks like Dominick Cruz with Down Syndrome.

The Lion King -

Hernandez was talking exactly like this before his 1st fight with Cerrone. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcEffo5xpE&

That video is so good.