Alex out against Gegard

It would be a great april fools joke. Great way to hype a fight not many were talking about. Now everyone would be relieved if it was back on. Phone Post

Shogun?

VINNY!!! 

He's already in training camp and the that fight would be pure gold.

The Fella - Anderson Silva should step in.

Anderson Silva=not Swedish Phone Post

liamthomas - Jimi Manuwa!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good call! Phone Post

Of all the injuries as of recent, this one pisses me off the most for some reason. Have been looking forward to Mousasi in the octagon for years now.

I really hope Gegard still gets a main event fight, this card or not. Guy deserves it, imo.

@arielhelwani: Hold up! @danawhite just told me @AlexTheMauler vs. @mousasi_mma is STILL ON. "The SAC has not said he can't fight he wants to fight." Phone Post 3.0

Didn't the Gracie's originally come from Sweeden?? Maybe get Roger in there.

Hold up! just told me vs. is STILL ON. "The SAC has not said he can't fight + he wants to fight."

This card will draw in the lowest ratings yet.

Ansari - 

Hold up! just told me vs. is STILL ON. "The SAC has not said he can't fight + he wants to fight."

The entire card's success is pretty much dependent upon Gus. and giving him the oppurtunity to earn a title shot by winning this fight in his home town.

Without Gus, the card is pretty much a waste of a venue that was intended to boost Gus's popularity for a potential title fight.

There is NO way Zuffa is just going to let the athletic commission call this fight off for anything less than a gunshot wound to the face.

hogh20 - Didn't the Gracie's originally come from Sweeden?? Maybe get Roger in there.

Scotland, you silly goose.

Both begin with S... :) could'nt remember off the top of my head.

Belfort, Wand, Franklin... All old school "warriors" that would probably take the fight even on a days notice without demanding Anderson Silva money. Phone Post 3.0

What are the testing regulations in Sweden? You couldn't get Belfort fighting there. Phone Post 3.0

Godmode - I guess I'm just gonna stay out of the UG for a day...
Feel the same way Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - 

April fools?

i sure as fuck hope so

April fools, anyone ??

April fools??? hmmmmmm.......

No April Fools, reported in Swedish media 31st.