The bigger they are the harder they fall

4 Likes

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

12 Likes

Like every other 185er before him, lol

3 Likes

So is Izzy! This will be good fun!

4 Likes

You can add muscle, but Alex has the naturally bigger frame, probably denser muscle as well. One thing that’s certain, this fight won’t be boring

8 Likes

looks older by 10 years, on cycle? xD

2 Likes

Even though Alex and Izzy have the same height and reach Alex looks like he’s put on serious mass. Obviously a full weight class above the other MWs he’s fought. If Jiri beats Glover again and Alex takes out Izzy, we NEED Alex to try to avenge his friend and go for double champ status. I won’t forgive the UFC if they fuck that up and give Izzy an automatic rematch.

7 Likes

This is the defining fight for Adesanya. If he wins this, he is the greatest. If he loses, he’ll always have an asterisk next to his name.

If Pereira wins he still needs to prove himself.

Pereira is one scary mofo. The guy has pretty much perfect physical build and mindset to go with it too.

3 Likes

Steve Brule What GIF

Overall or at MW?

Either way how would this surpass Anderson Silva at MW?

8 Likes

MW I’d say.

Has Adesanya not surpassed Silva already? He beat some serious opponents. Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Gastelum, etc.

Funny enough he had the hardest time with the smallest opponent. Gastelum is tough!

3 Likes

This shit was posted months ago bro

1 Like

I don’t know, he’s got 6 title defences (0-1 at LHW) to Silva’s 11 (with an additional 3-0 at LHW in that run).

People are always in a hurry to crown the next “GOAT” but forget the longevity of the past GOATS.

7 Likes

I disagree because of Pereira’s lack of MMA accomplishments but if he wins he would have six title defenses, and a TON of respect for beating somebody he lost to twice.

4 Likes

No he hasn’t. He has more work to do but a few more defenses and he has an argument. Although I’d say he needs some impressive finishes

5 Likes

Silva has had 11 defenses!!? Fucking hell man.

4 Likes

I had to go back and count. A tough run to top. Fell off hard after that but everyone does if they hang around long enough.

5 Likes

He will never surpass silva

6 Likes