Alex Pereira Looks Absolutely Jacked!

Izzy won’t be able to play the distance game against a guy longer than him. Alex will come forward and try to take Adesanya’s head off, and either he does or Israel will catch him and finish Pereira.

I also don’t see Israel turning into a wrestler, he will lose if he abandons his bread and butter. Adesanya is also too proud to basically tell the world he doesn’t want to get KOd by trying to take Poatan down

3 Likes

First one to shoot is a dusty bitch

4 Likes

As Izzy has pointed out, this fight is under MMA rules, not kickboxing rules. Sounds like Izzy at least wants to plant that seed in Alex’s mind, that Izzy may look to take this fight to the ground. Then again, he may just be playing mind games.

It’ll be interesting to see Izzy’s approach. Taking Alex down might be his best path to victory and utilizing that available option doesn’t make him a bitch.

2 Likes

Yeah but Pereira is already 35.
If Izzy waited until Pereira was “more experienced” then people would be able to say Izzy was only fighting an old man.

2 Likes

Yup. Which goes back to my earlier point, Izzy loses with the fans no matter what.

2 Likes

I appreciate technical superiority. But he has put on some dreadfully boring fights and then goes on to brag about his masterful performances. I hope that one flappy titty pops up and slaps him in the face, poking his own eye out with his own nipple.

ice-t hater GIF

2 Likes

He can stand with him but he may shoot takedowns to throw off his timing. He may try and pull a GSP to freeze him. Try and confuse Alex whether a punch, kick or takedown is comimg

3 Likes