Alistair Overeem Backstage After Duffy Fight - Vid

Thanks EM that was great.

Sweet looking belt. Id like to see it compared to the other orgs HW belts.

Ubereem is an uber-cool dude.

Carl Weathers - This video is ancient but keep making threads for random shit you find on youtube to promote your gay site

^^^ All class, just like Alistair.

Thanks for the vid, EM. Just made me an even bigger fan of the REEM. It is really hard to believe how someone with such magnitude, not only physically but in general as well, can remain so incredibly humble through it all. I was seriously in awe seeing him walk through the hall with the DREAM belt talking about defending all three this year.

One thing though, why does Alistair keep ignoring his girlfriend all the time? She is always somewhere in the back.

Don't you make ignore hot girls to make them like you? What would I know? It's not like I'm film and television actor Danny Glover.

SociallyPublish -  Very cool Duffee...You fucking brought it, the UFC was retarded to have let you go. I see big things in your future!

DUFFEE U ARE THE MAN BRO...UFC DONT KNOW U WERE A GOOD THING SO KEEP DOING WHAT U DOIN BRO :)

13 days late EM! :-) It's a cool video for sure though!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1750471

Awesome.

Awesome.

Awesome.

Jack Skellington -  I have a question though

You can clearly hear Duffee say he hadn't been training at all before taking this fight on 7 days notice. Meaning he only started training seven days before the fight on December 31st.

But January 28th he was supposed to be in the main event of the Titan Fighting Championship 16 (the fight Overeem referances when he asks him if he was training for a fight he had coming up, Duffee just says "no"), facing former TUF 10 contestant Abe Wagner. So he was 4 weeks before the fight & hadn't even started training yet?

WTF? That doesn't make any sence.    

I am guessing to the point of fighting Reem he maybe wasnt training yet ??

ya that makes sense (what supersaiyan said) he probably just meant he wasn't at that point of the camp where he was prepared.

supersaiyan - VERY soft spoken down to earth guy...i was like DAMn -- how can u seriously NOT like this guy in any way shape or form??? he has good character and demeanor with respect...he just gotta an even BIGGER FAN now....

The Reem is one cool cat. Hard to not like him as a fighter cause of his skills, and as a person cause of his laid back attitude. Always polite, always professional. Just doing what he's doing.

Good stuff.

lol @ the cameraman at 3:57

dbl

I met Overeem and hit team after he lost to Arona and he was cool as could be then too.

Jack Skellington -  I have a question though

You can clearly hear Duffee say he hadn't been training at all before taking this fight on 7 days notice. Meaning he only started training seven days before the fight on December 31st.

But January 28th he was supposed to be in the main event of the Titan Fighting Championship 16 (the fight Overeem referances when he asks him if he was training for a fight he had coming up, Duffee just says "no"), facing former TUF 10 contestant Abe Wagner. So he was 4 weeks before the fight & hadn't even started training yet?

WTF? That doesn't make any sence.    

I honestly don't mean this as fighter bashing, but it's possible that Duffee just doesn't have a good work ethic when it comes to training. Similar things have been said about Dave Herman, that he's just such a natural athlete that he sometimes thinks he doesn't have to train.

Overeem really does look godlike (BEEP) walking through that hallways with the belt. The size difference with Duffee was remarkable, too.

wow didnt know Overeem was such a classy dude.