Alistair Overeem Backstage After Duffy Fight - Vid

hey seems nice

Todd Duffee -  

for those obsessed with how big overeem is...id have to disagree in person he doesn't look as big and I think we had about approx. a 17lb difference think he was 260 and i was around 243...he is much bigger than me but not as big as he looks on tv...cheick kongo is similiar huge on tv smaller in person.....Sergie Kharitoniv on the other hand is huge looks bigger in person than on tv...and feels much bigger than both me an alistair...I am sure my perspective on size is different than a lot of peoples since I spend most of my mma training in a weight room lol
My theory is that Overeem and Kongo have small heads which makes their bodies look bigger, while Kharitonov is huge but has a big head so you don't notice his size so much.

Dr Violence - 
My theory is that Overeem and Kongo have small heads which makes their bodies look bigger, while Kharitonov is huge but has a big head so you don't notice his size so much.

I recently rewatched Overeem-Kharitonov 2 and was shocked how big Kharitonov looked compared to Overeem. Obviously Overeem wasn't quite the Übereem he is today but Kharitonov just has a much bigger frame than him. And yes, Sergei has a big head. :)

No wonder Dana cut him. If there is one thing I absolutely hate, it's making excuses when you lose. Thats exactly what Todd did. He went back stange and told Overeem that he didn't do his best because of, I think he said short notice. Of course he does the whole "I'm not trying to take anything away from you" line but thats EXACTLY what Todd was doing.

Anytime you make an excuse to your loss your always taking away from the person(s) who won. If you want to come out and say "Sorry I didn't put on the fight I wanted too, maybe down the road I could get another shot", thats not only respectful but it says the same thing with out Overeem looking like he was going to bea your ass again.

Tomato Can - 
Jack Skellington -  I have a question though

You can clearly hear Duffee say he hadn't been training at all before taking this fight on 7 days notice. Meaning he only started training seven days before the fight on December 31st.

But January 28th he was supposed to be in the main event of the Titan Fighting Championship 16 (the fight Overeem referances when he asks him if he was training for a fight he had coming up, Duffee just says "no"), facing former TUF 10 contestant Abe Wagner. So he was 4 weeks before the fight & hadn't even started training yet?

WTF? That doesn't make any sence.    

I honestly don't mean this as fighter bashing, but it's possible that Duffee just doesn't have a good work ethic when it comes to training. Similar things have been said about Dave Herman, that he's just such a natural athlete that he sometimes thinks he doesn't have to train.
perhaps

i was never really a fan but after this video he has won me over

really like how he handled himself in the video....seems like a great guy

thankx for posting the video EM

Did I even hit you?

Kharitonov is a big guy but reem is a lot bigger than last time they met. Reem def dwarfs his russian teammate now. but again.. if kharitonov connect its lights out.

awesome, my respect for the REEM has quadrupled!

Does anyone exscly know what happened that caused dana to complain about his attitude. Dana looked like something about Duffee really pissed him off