Alistair Overeem = Top Five HW in the World

He would KO Carwin, Brock, Velasquez, Gonzaga, Mir, and Santos all in the same night.

In my opinion, Minotauro and Fedor are the only two that can stop him....

He would beat everybody besides fedor and barnett

Yeah, I forgot about Barnett...

1. Fedor

2. Barnett

3. Minotauro

4. Overeem

5. Brock

The only one I disagree with is Lesnar (and I'm no Lesnar fanboy). I'm not saying he couldn't KO Lesnar, but I highly doubt he would breeze through him as you've implied. Brock is just so strong and so fast I think it would pose some problems for Overeem.

I think Nog and Fedor would sub him, and if I got to choose who I'd like to see him fight next it'd definitely be Fedor.

(By the way, it sure does feel nice to finally have a blue name!)

he would absolutely destroy lesnar.

EVILYOSHIDA - he would absolutely destroy lesnar.

And how does he beat him? Outcome?

Damn, those big muscles beating up can's really gets you guys fired up. lol

Too bad he wont fight in a America.

ahem roids ahem

excuse me

Ubereem would not beat Fedor. He might rock him but he won't beat him.

But do his opponents get to juice as well?

Overeem deserves no top ten ranking until he actually beats a top ten fighter.

Your vote has been cast.

So fighting a k1 match now qualifies you for mma ranking? 

yea now that he dismantled the unbeatable fujita he is the best heavyweight in the world. I mean Fujita had fedor rocked so i cant imagine what overeem would do to Fedor, would have to be in Japan though for obvious reasons.

You can't rank a fighter based on what you think he would do to top ranked fighters lol.

Are you kidding me? You have to beat some serious competition to be taken seriously.

Fujita, James Thompson, Tony Sylvester, Gary Goodridge...

Really, are you kidding me?

I'd take any of the real top 10 HWs that fight legit competition to beat him by the traditional Allistairfail that occurs every time he fights top competition in his career......plus with the crap he's been fighting against in MMA for the last 3 years, going from them to a legit HW is going to be like somebody trying to jump from high school JV to the pro's in a major sport.

Beating up guys that Kimbo has finished before(thompson), guys that were 1-3 in their last 3 years of fighting(fujita), a guy that couldn't even get out of the 1st round in the highly regarded YAMMA tourney(sylvester), a 43 yr old K1 washout that's 2-7 in MMA for the last 3 years(goodrige), guys that are sub 500 in their MMA career(hunt), along with a career 1-2 newb(lee) really is quite UNIMPRESSIVE.  I was impressed with his SF showing against Paul 3 years ago at HW, but his MMA competition since then is absolutely laughable.  Even when Fedor went on his Hunt-Lindland-Choi joke trio of fights, he was fighting more legit competition than Overeem.  If Brock started his MMA career fighting the last 7 HW fights that Overeem has, with the same record and amount of finishes, he'd be considered a joke.

Wake me up when he fights a top 20 HW.  Until then, his HW record is more manufactured than Cung Le's career. 

Since93 - Are you kidding me? You have to beat some serious competition to be taken seriously.

ya those are seriously his top victories... idiot

RJJH - 

Mir, Nog, Brock and Carwin would beat his ass badly on the ground.

He'd guillotine all of them. That was his specialty even when he was skinny now he probably has twice the neck crushing power.

White Culture - 
Since93 - Are you kidding me? You have to beat some serious competition to be taken seriously.

ya those are seriously his top victories... idiot

Crocop and Mark Hunt are probably his best at heavyweight but seriously is that impressive enough to start putting him in the top 5?