Alistair Overeem = Top Five HW in the World

TSGIGOR -  

LOL at anyone believing this thing isn't juicing. I mean, it's cool if you're gonna fight where they don't test but holy sweet jeebus it's SO OBVIOUS!

Dogman - Damn, those big muscles beating up can's really gets you guys fired up. lol

yeah, you mean the can he beat last night, who is the only fighter to ever hit fedor so hard that he did the crazy chicken dance?

bigtoehold - you guys are forgetting hunt and paul b. if any of his opponents went to the ufc you guys would be saying they were top 10 after their first win. you guys always bring his opponents and say oh theyre not good but do any of you seriously believe that guys like kongo mir cain or carwin could actually beat him

No they don't. They say that throw 'He roids' and 'hes over rated', but none of them would bet against Alistair against any of the UFC hws.

You're ignoring the UG manual for breaking down fights.

All wrestlers win every hypothetical matchup with non-wrestlers by "riding out a decision"

Because we all know that wrestlers never get KO'd or submitted.

IMO Lesnar and Big Nog can beat Overeem.

Thats it.

Its really quite simple. Overeem is good and very talented. That being said his biggest wins are over Kharitonov and Belfort.

He really has to beat some top competition before even being considered a top Heavyweight.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2u555s9.jpg

ManhoefKOAnderson = one of the gayest, poorest, worst troll dumbfucks on planet Earth

VTFD douchefuck

HexRei - 
Dogman - Damn, those big muscles beating up can's really gets you guys fired up. lol

yeah, you mean the can he beat last night, who is the only fighter to ever hit fedor so hard that he did the crazy chicken dance?

Have you watch any of his fights the last few years? Hes a can.

Overeem is the biggest joke in MMA. Think Barry Bonds, for Christsakes. He is getting older, bigger, stronger, faster? Darwin doesn't work that way, sorry. His presence hurts the integrity of the sport. I can't stand to look at the worst kept secret, freak in the sport. He makes Bob Sapp look legit. Infuriating.

I hate bashing any fighter. I know the balls it takes just to get out there but he is out of control.

HamJitsu - Overeem is the biggest joke in MMA. Think Barry Bonds, for Christsakes. He is getting older, bigger, stronger, faster? Darwin doesn't work that way, sorry. His presence hurts the integrity of the sport. I can't stand to look at the worst kept secret, freak in the sport. He makes Bob Sapp look legit. Infuriating.

I hate bashing any fighter. I know the balls it takes just to get out there but he is out of control.

What rules is he breaking in Japan ? ? ? ?

I think you are hating Japan MMA more than the actual Alistair Overeem.

It's not like he juices and gets a penis tattoo on his cheat and wins the UFC HW title. Now THAT would be embarrassing.

WAR OVEREEM!

This, you see, is the real truth. Top 5 my ass, indeed

rockfists -  No fucking way.   I remember making a post 2 or 3 years ago, after he tapped to shogun due to "shoulder strikes", I hope he never fought mma again.   Prior to that fight, his corner threw the towel for him, for a couple of strikes (if I remember correctly).  Never had gas, always had NO HEART.

One of the most overrated mma fighters ever.   Off the juice, he is nothing.  Japan is notorious for these huge finishes (think crocop), yet when they cross the ocean, it disappears (what head kicks?).   That flying knee would never be seen.  Thats what happens when you put him in there with a fighter way past his prime.  

Top 5 my ass.

he's a physical freak, with the oft touted "k1 level striking" we hear so many talk about. his wins in k1 are impressive, and he may very well be top ten there. he also has good ground skills, as we've seen in the past, in his sub wins and adcc placing.

that said, he's unproven. he hasn't really accomplished anything at heavyweight, outside of beating paul three years ago. i'd love to see him against some top ten hws. cain, carwin, werdum, nog, even mir would be good matches for determining where he really is.

MY GOD THIS 09 MEMBER DOUCHEBAG LEGION

da Vinci 81 - Overeem deserves no top ten ranking until he actually beats a top ten fighter.

This.

I like Ubereem, but I wouldn't rank someone based on what they could do, only what they actually have done.

clear view - ubereem would beat the shit out of barnett IMO

the only 2 heavyweights that can offer him a challenger right now is fedor and lesnar

everybody else is just cannon fodder

he has some of the best kickboxing in the world and a world class grappler as well, the man is unstopable at heavyweight

A world class grappler? If they could withstand his stand-up he would be beaten by the likes of Mir, Gonzaga and Werdum with ease. Fedor would/will beat him (if it ever happens) and I think the Nog we saw beat Couture would beat him as well.

The problem with Overeem isnt his skills or potential, but its his mental fortitude. When his opponents start weathering his initial storm he quickly begins to fade. Adding on extra muscle didnt help for Vitor at any of the heavier weight classes, nor will it help for Overeem when/if he fights a legit top 5 fighter.

What/! He'd KO Nog no problem.

+1 for overeem being one of the most blatent users in the game right now. the guy is outrageous.