Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir at UFC 167

I will be pulling so hard for Frank that night.

Pun intended. Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell - 

I predict Frank will be tactically losing consciousness and digging for underhooks.

Lol

GSP24 - Mir's going out against the best guys. No one can take that from him. Phone Post 3.0

agreed. i mean ppl rag on him for losing but he is losing to top 10 guys

T Bag - Wow.. Pretty much an unwinable fight for Frank. He has no path to victory in this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this loss Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, mir has little chance. However, if mir wins MAY ALL THE REEM FAN BOYS FOREVER SHUT THE FUCK UP! Phone Post

I worry about mir in this fight Phone Post

Oh dear, Mir is getting ko'd Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - This card might do better then UFC 100 Phone Post 3.0
No way this card does better than UFC 100. Phone Post 3.0

Amazing card!!! Phone Post 3.0

Mir gets smashed because he cannot beat anyone that can manhandle him. Reem gets smashed by anyone who has heart but Mir has none of that. Phone Post 3.0

Mir retires after this fight btw. Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - Wow.. Pretty much an unwinable fight for Frank. He has no path to victory in this one. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this loss Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't be suprised if mir knocked overeem out Phone Post

Maybe Frank will realize that his job is on the line and start fighting actively when the ref says "fight" instead of hanging back and waiting for some opportunity that never seems to appear to him. He doesn't have the chin to wait around and eat punches, it shoud be obvious to him by now. If he trusts his conditioning he should be able to start and finish strong, otherwise he isn't training hard enough and is just fooling himself. Reem needs to stop training with his own team and start to get uncomfortable again, maybe join the other pros at the Blackzilians grouptrainings. If he gases out that fast as he did agains Travis, something is wrong with the training. This can go either way but I'm hoping for the angry Mir that knocked down Congo to show up.

epwar -

What a joke of a fight.  Zuffa is practcally handing Overeem a highlight reel KO.  Shameful.

This. I'm a huge mir fan and in genuinely concerned for his health in this one. Phone Post 3.0

Most likely scenario is that Mir retires after a brutal first round KO/TKO at the hands of Overeem.

This is a stupid matchup, it's a gimmie fight for Overeem just so the UFC doesn't look stupid for signing him.

You know what? I hope Mir catches a limb and makes Overeem tap. Just because this is a blatantly obvious matchup that highly favours one man, I hope he loses... Phone Post 3.0

Battle of the glass jaws Phone Post 3.0

Frank is one of those guys I wouldn't say is done quite yet if he can catch him quick and get it too the ground maybe he can get something done just maybe. Phone Post

what a sick card

Damn this card!

I'd like to see Mir take this, although it will be an uphill battle for him... with his back against the cage eating knees.

It can go like the Carwin fight, or can go like the 1st Big Nog fight. It depends on which Frank Mir shows up, imo.

Poor Murr.

Nothing better than a great Murr got KTFO gif. He's provided us with some good ones, this one has potential to be the best one yet!