Alistair Overeem vs. Frank Mir at UFC 167

Saw this on Twitter not too long ago. Wtf Phone Post

battle of the glass jaws

I wish they gave Mir a more winnable fight. Phone Post 3.0

Rip clinch master Mir. Phone Post 3.0

Yes yes yes Phone Post 3.0

FOTN - Battle of the dodgy chins!

I was about to add, "Battle of the roiders, too!" but that would have described the majority of fights, games, etc. in most pro sports.

Pancake Syrup Ali - 
Vader03 - What a fight card! Phone Post 3.0

Well it's their 20 year anv card so you'd expect it to be stacked

The 10 year anv card was kinda poop though.  

happpy they are bringing it with this card.

Reem by murder. Horrible stylistic fight for frank Phone Post

This is not as much of a mis match as people think Phone Post 3.0

Reem wins in the first round or Mir wins if it makes it out of the 1st.

Isn't this fight too soon for two fighters that have recently been brutally ko'd Phone Post

I thought HW's only fight twice a year? Damn, Chael sure has fought a lot in 2013. Isn't it too soon to have him fighting again in just 2 months? I think this would be a good time to reach out to Freddie Roach and learn some new techniques and get that KO.

MDubz - It's a sick fight but I hate it. The heavyweight division needs guys like this and both are on bad losing streaks in need of a win. It's blatantly a loser gets cut match, why the fuck do they set two guys up like this? Brutal, even though I like the fight the timing just doesn't sit well with me because I'm a fan of both guys and I'd hate to see either cut. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU

I like Mir/Vera II and Overeem/Hunt II TBH.

I think mir.is even slower than overeem, and reem hits hard Phone Post

BuddyRevell - 

I predict Frank will be tactically losing consciousness and digging for underhooks.

Well done sir

The Acorn - Rip clinch master Mir. Phone Post 3.0
Someone needs to romoshop frank mir's face on bud bundy's body in his grand master b motif. Lol Phone Post 3.0

This will be a bitter sweet fight for me. Alistair is my favorite heavyweight, and I hold Mir in very high regard as well...a tear may be shed at either of their demise.

LOL at everyone counting Mir out after Overeem's last two fights. Alistair is the definition of inconsistent, though I don't really care who wins this one.

Mir by guillotine. Phone Post 3.0

Sick card, and horrible matchup for Mir. I think this will probably be his last fight.