Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley Official for 292

I did say that facetiously, knowing he has racked up some TKO finishes.

He obviously isn’t terrible but he is also obviously way over-hyped.

Dude is like 30yrs old and still talked up like he’s some spectacular 23yr old prospect getting exponentially better with the world at his fingertips.

I hope Aljo smashes him.

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/aljamain-sterling-reveals-consuming-alcohol-helps-him-before-a-fight

Aljamain Sterling Reveals Consuming Alcohol Helps Him Before A Fight

Sterling recently announced his own alcoholic product, “Funk Harbour” rum

If SOM’s only path to victory is KO, he doesnt even have to avoid backpacking. He just has to find the shot beginning of each round. Aljo’s backpack isnt an automatic sub.

SOM’s only path to victory is absolutely T/KO. He will have to avoid being bp’d

1 Like

Super appealing name…

This card sort of sucks

3 Likes

@Nick_Diaz_Army did you read this?!?

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Nah he’s right. This card can go to hell

I ain’t paying to watch Petr Yan’s sons fight

1 Like

Surly it woulb be merab Vs SOM if Aljo beat him and vacates

That makes sense too, just feel like he’ll get the chance to fight everyone otw to the title plus title defences (yeah I think he beats them both)…but feel like this would be the one shot of getting SOM and Sandhagen in a meaningful fight so that’s kinda what I’m hoping for. Although Cory has shown a willingness to win by grappling in the Font fight…O’Malley vs the guy who flying kneed Frankie is the fight I wanna see

2 Likes

the thing i’ve been wondering is can aljo beat merab? he must’ve big brothered him him in the gym or something. because to me merab wins that fight.

This main event is a though one. I believe that Aljo is a fake champ and can’t wait any longer for his luck to be over, but not to fucking Malamalley.

May the worse fighter win this one

1 Like

Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

I didn’t like the way Sterling won the title but it was not illegal. Now I just hope he keeps winning to see the haters hate.

Deez Nuts GIF

2 Likes

Let the Poppers Pop and the Haters Hate!

2 Likes

This is the prevalent feeling it seems. People either hate Sterling and want him KO’d or want to see Aljo win another greasy decision so those haters freak out. The ultimate Schadenfrueghter

Yeah I wasn’t a fan at all. Hell I’m not a fan NOW…but I love when he wins because mufuckers lose their shit all over again.

1 Like