Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley Official for 292

On top of him literally trying to kick you away from him instead of engaging with his hands. He has zero confidence in his boxing. It’s frustrating sometimes and it cost him extra cardio constantly pushing away and kicking instead of throwing some punches. Imagine if he came out with some sharp hands to set up his grappling. It’d be a problem for the whole division. But I think he’s 34 or better now. It would take some serious discipline.

2 Likes

Garbrant and Bautista should be a good one while it last

Garbrant fight is cancelled

1 Like

I mean of course it is

If O’Malley lose for a third time on a row, they still gonna give him the belt??

1 Like

Aljo by destruction !

O’malley is gonna piece him the fuck up every second this fight is standing. Im putting some $ on him for sure

2 Likes

hope Sterling backpacks O’Malley while whispering sweet nothings in his ear and Omalley cant do nothin to stop it

1 Like

I would log on to the UG JUST to read the haters absolutely lose their shit all over again.

2 Likes

fuck that guy.

O’malley is hella extra; I agree!

Agreed @Siciliano! You always know what you’re talking about…

Yan wishes he could’ve done that.

This legitimizes Sean imo. There has been “he’s hype. He is gifted decisions”. This is a huge stoppage win over a sitting champion that has multiple defenses.

2 Likes

@Nick_Diaz_Army

Ice Deal With It GIF

I will not deal with it. I will still fight every single last one of you guys on these

SO’M is a fraud. He cheated against Pedro Munhoz and nearly poked his eye out for a N/C. After that he fights petr Yan and loses all 3 rounds. He gets the nod due to being an American though

Then he fights Sterling. Sterling was a fraud too. “Wins” the belt by DQ. Gets a SD victory handed to him. Beats a guy with one arm. Then beats a guy who hasnt fought in 3 years and gets another SD victory handed to him

So two frauds and fake champions fought last night

Merab is the true champion wether we like it or not. Petr beat sterling, beat Cory, beat sterling again, beat SOM, then lost to Merab

1 Like

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

1 Like

You are dealing with it NAD. Poorly, but rest assured, thinking about it is the first step. We are all here for you.