Aljo Refuses to Fight TJ Until UFC Offers " Some Type Of Pay Bump "

Yet another person of color playing the victim card and thinks that we all owe him for gracing us with his existence. Sorry if you call this statistical fact (him, usman, Ngannou, jones, cejudo to name a few) racism. Poor multimillionaires.

1 Like

Yep. Blacks have it in their DNA to play the victim.

3 Likes

You guys might as wellcall it White Jack, because theyā€™ll never let a black man control the cards! I support you Aljo, you dispatched the evil Russian two times, you deserve a bigger piece of the pie and possibly a piece of the company!

1 Like

Oh god. Do I have to root for Dillashart now

4 Likes

So he doesnt like the contract he signed?

10 Likes

Chael spoke about this previously is why I know. Apparently once you become champ your minimum base goes to at least 500k.

3 Likes

Aljo is responsible for about 15 ppv sales and thats all his pals and family.

8 Likes

This fuckin guyā€¦.

13 Likes

DAB!!

1 Like

How about another angle

11 Likes

Was at that fightā€¦he was stretchered out of the arena

6 Likes

So what is he asking for exactly? He should be getting a standard champ contract with PPV points. Outside of that, I donā€™t know what he expects.

3 Likes

Agree. Iā€™m curious if the UFC dissed him on the standard champ contract? Thatā€™s what it sounds like. It wouldnā€™t surprise me based on how the first fight went with Yan.

4 Likes

Weasle just made a vid with OPs thread title

1 Like

Yeah. Iā€™m not sure what heā€™s getting but heā€™s the champ, so he should get champ pay. Outside of that I realize he hasnā€™t done himself any favors with the first Yan fight then the lead up to the second, but still, heā€™s the champ. Hopefully it gets squared away so he can defend it.

1 Like

Interdasting, Weasleā€™s angle is the UFC kept Yan on the backburner to match up with Pillashaw when Aljo gona Aljo

2 Likes

I donā€™t like TJ or Aljo.
If this fight happens, I hope the ref KOs both of them and they both get cut by the UFC.

5 Likes

Chael chimes in but doesnā€™t mention names. :joy:

3 Likes

Was going say Aljo isnt even a PPV main event champ

2 Likes