Aljo Refuses to Fight TJ Until UFC Offers " Some Type Of Pay Bump "

TJ will smesh. Give handjob his money then cut him after he loses, simple.

1 Like

God made black beautiful, and he made Boobie Miles and Aljamain Sterling beautiful!!! Aljo will defend again!

3 Likes

I actually like both of these guys a lot. I was very vocal about Aljo winning against Pyotor both times on here. TJ, I am good buddies with one of his college coaches, and I will forever be a supporter of him for knocking the fuck out of Cody garbrandt twice. Aljo being the Long Island guy is my tiebraker.

3 Likes

And holy shit at this collared versus Martinez playoff spot fight right now in the pfl gentlemen itā€™s fuckingawesome this fight!

1 Like

Aljo is boring to watch, and a crybaby.
TJ is a snake and a cheater. Iā€™m sure 99% of fighters are doping in some form, but he got caught, and was still a dick about it.

5 Likes

ITT: RACISTSSSSS!!!

1 Like

I understand your perspectiveā€¦ Lots of people are racist against Blacks and Whites. Jesus and I both still love you.

2 Likes

Im really giving someone a great opportunity to sayā€¦

ā€œYeah, theyā€™re called Chineseā€¦ā€

1 Like

baby what GIF

7 Likes

That kid looks like a blonde Chucky doll

2 Likes

The fuck does this have to do about race? A ton of fighters talk about pay, these names are just cherry picked

1 Like

talking like youā€™re the draw, when you are not the draw, does not get the best reaction out of the ufc

1 Like

You think itā€™s a coincidence that the loudest and highest profile crybabies are people of color and that theyā€™re the ones, along with the snowflaky media, driving this mass crybabying? JBJ, cejudo, usman, aljo, Ngannou, Diaz. Remind us how many high profile fighters went on an Italian strike because UFC didnā€™t pay them way more than their worth? Who? Covington who let go PPV in his last fight? Arguably the best heavyweight in history, Miocic?

People of color (not all but way more common than whites), in the UFC and otherwise, think that everybody else has to give them for the mere fact that their are people of color. If anything, theyā€™re the racists, by definition.

Damn This Topic

6 Likes

Bunch of haters in here.

So a guy who climbed the ladder to become champ wants to deservedly get paid more, and heā€™s somehow the bad guy?

Losers in here crying. Didnā€™t know Peter Yan really moved the needle like this to have so many nut huggers in here

2 Likes

If youā€™re not a draw, how do you deserve to be paid more? Small fringe fanbase that roots for you during your boring performances isnā€™t justification for a pay increase.

Champions should be paid more. High level Sports is a meritocracy, this isnā€™t WWE.

The dude became champ, and then smartly won the rematch. He has fought his way to the top and earned it.

Why wouldnā€™t he ask for more money?

3 Likes

Because nobody is paying money to watch him fight.

1 Like

I understand that. People pay to watch a guy lose though, itā€™s clear heā€™s unliked. I think his next fight could be marketed correctly and pull viewers. The UFC should at the very least make an attempt to sell their champ to the massesā€¦ thatā€™s usually what real sports organizations do.

Imagine if other sports worked like that.

ā€œSorry Tim Duncan, fans think youā€™re boring, youā€™re not getting a max contract.ā€

Aljo is doing what everyone would do in his position, try to improve his situation. And people act like heā€™s the devil for doing so lol.

3 Likes