Aloha Stadium Protest Commercial = Douchey as Fuck

JIMMYNAKS - You watch your language Mine O.!!!!

jjmtg , you got furlogh notice. too bad. good luck
I can see the negative, but not all unions are alike. people hate the teachers union, and hgea for not taking the paycuts etc.., the way their union is run is different from ours.
Our union is fucken militant and that would never happened.
the
but things that make a union strong is SOLIDARITY. when our union decides to make a important decision, we get everybody on the same page , then we move on. 100percent backing from the memebership.

Some of these unions in question dont participate as much as they should, and rely only on the elected leaders. but theywant everything in return. The membership leaders to rank and file memebers has to keep active for their union to run efficently.

kteam - jjmtg , you got furlogh notice. too bad. good luck
I can see the negative, but not all unions are alike. people hate the teachers union, and hgea for not taking the paycuts etc.., the way their union is run is different from ours.
Our union is fucken militant and that would never happened.
the
but things that make a union strong is SOLIDARITY. when our union decides to make a important decision, we get everybody on the same page , then we move on. 100percent backing from the memebership.

Some of these unions in question dont participate as much as they should, and rely only on the elected leaders. but theywant everything in return. The membership leaders to rank and file memebers has to keep active for their union to run efficently.

Well all state workers got furlough notice since the Govenor said so. But I never got written.

I only got verbal, we are awaiting the arbitration which will say 4 days with no paycuts. That gives workers furloughed the ability to find a job. Of course nothing is written in stone but what other options does the state workers have.

I don't know what exactly the arbitrator will rule but hopefully its for the better.

wot if you got a job offer for the same pay your making now cept the job is in Chuuk....would you do it?

4 jobs? holy crap. sorry to hear that

There you go again Todd getting everyones feathers in a bunch with your ignorant display of knowledge. We have all seen the commercial. What part of it is racial? It's racial because the guy is from Kentucky? Calling someone a mainland worker is racial now? You question everyones sources yet you spew barrels of bullshit facts with no merit? Come on Todd. Insulting Hawaii and its people does not make you sound intelligent. It makes you sound stupid considering you hate the place you live yet you insist on returning and staying here? Sure outsourcing seems like an immediate fix, but look a little further then your short penis. We are fixing the stadium so that our sporting events can be more enjoyable yet the largest portion of season ticket holders are usually the working man who now cannot afford to buy tickets because they are not working because Lingle is outsourcing our local jobs to mainland companies (run-on I know I know Todd). Unless that Kentucky worker plans on buying season tickets, I think the ticket revenues will go down. In fact they already have due to local workers losing jobs.

P.S. Missed you on the other thread. You know the one were you swore BJ was gonna get killed by Florian. You still got a whole plate to eat faggot. A least man up.

Haynmatman - 

P.S. Missed you on the other thread. You know the one were you swore BJ was gonna get killed by Florian. You still got a whole plate to eat faggot. A least man up.

This

the amount of swearing on this thread is just fucking disgusting

no fuckin class peeps!

thats all you got is *yawn? Sounds like a pussy fart....*yawn. lol.

fishscale - 4 jobs? holy crap. sorry to hear that

Eh, its just one full time (state), one regular scheduled private hotel security, one on-call security nights, hopefully one high paying private personal security job. = 4. Mortgage is expensive in Hawaii.