Alternate angle video - Royce/Yosh

"Ochita, Ochita" does not mean "I killed him", in this context. It
means "he's out, he's out"

Royce was not out, it is pretry obvious since he was moving as Yoshida was getting up

ttt

My Judo coach told me that what Yoshida did was a pretty common 'dirty trick' that judo players do.

He also showed me some cool ways to block the view from the ref while you have someone pinned... and then you slap the ground and jump up saying it was him that tapped!!! LOL also a common dirty trick

(not that I would ever condone such behavior!)

BIGGEST GIVEAWAY: Have you seen the "Oh, SHIT!!" reaction of the ref when he immediately realises he fucked up! Look at the body language. It would be hilarious if it wasn't such a tragedy.Bingo.

ttt

Royce was absolutely not out. That was soooo dishonest of Yoshida.

To the ref's credtit, Royce goes kinda limp and motionless for like 10 seconds. When the ref checked Royce's arm it didn't move. Unfortunately I think it was just a case of the ref not checking well enough, and a lack of gamemanship on Royce's part. I mean come on he is a jujitsu master right? He should at least know how to make it look like he's conscious to the ref.

Would you like him to be singing as he fights?? Performing co-ordination exercises as he works from his back?

*makes note to work on looking conscious as means to becoming BJJ master*

The majority of this thread is most correct.

"See, as far as I know, Japan has boxing commissions and laws similar to ours"

Quite incorrect.

Royce got shafted which is why he wanted Yocheata so bad this time. If it had been No Time Limit, they'd have buried Yocheata!!
Hawk